New members of the Bermuda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bermuda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bermuda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,
I'm new on Expat.com, but we already moved last July (2018) in Bermuda with our two young children from Canada. My husband got a job here, so I can have the chance to raise my kids myself until they got to school and catch every important moments of their lives.

We got settle pretty well on the island in Warwick parish, close to beaches, and are really happy there.

It would be a pleasure to give information or advices to people looking to move in Bermuda with their children.

Émilie

Hey there,

I'm Hemalatha from Bangalore, India.  New to the island and will be here for a while on banking projects. 

I am an avid trekker n a traveller.  Love to make new friends, be part of the community  n hang out with them.

See you around,
Hema

Hi All,

I am looking new job offers in Bermuda. How to know new opportunities . Please help me on this. Basically I am IT consultant in India.
Thanks
Raj

Hello  Hema  Ji
Please  help me to  find  a good  immigration and employment  agency  for  work permit  for  Bermuda.
I am in USA
Parveen wahi

hello I am Ivorian living in Tunisia who wants to immigrate to Bermuda.
can you please tell me about bermuda immigration.
thank you

Hi I am working in bermuda from almost 8 years now I work as massage therapist .

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880380

Thanks!

Closed