Construction noise in West Bay

Hi everyone. Is anyone else also suffering from the 24-hour construction noise in West Bay around the Beverly Hills Tower? I haven't been able to get much sleep for a week now as they go on round the clock and it's extremely loud. Being sleep deprived is affecting my work and to be honest, my sanity a bit - I'm sure others in the same boat understand exactly what I'm talking about.
So is there a complaint number that we can call? or is there anything that can be done to halt the works AT LEAST from 10pm to 7am? Does anyone know?

Please read this before submitting a Complaint Doha news
To raise a Complaint submit Ministry of Municipality Form

Azka.A wrote:

Hi everyone. Is anyone else also suffering from the 24-hour construction noise in West Bay around the Beverly Hills Tower? I haven't been able to get much sleep for a week now as they go on round the clock and it's extremely loud. Being sleep deprived is affecting my work and to be honest, my sanity a bit - I'm sure others in the same boat understand exactly what I'm talking about.
So is there a complaint number that we can call? or is there anything that can be done to halt the works AT LEAST from 10pm to 7am? Does anyone know?