My visa have been approved, Art 40

Submission Date: 22.09.22

Registered Date: 21.10.22

Visa Approval: 04.01.23

Diplomatic Post: Islamabad, Pakistan

Thanks alot

Congratulations

Congrats Siyam ^^

@SP_chaser Any progress or news on visa D for those who applied in sep oct and Nov? Are you still waiting? Kindly update

@abduljabareng13 hello, I am still waiting for my Annex46, my visa appointment is on 31st of January, hoping to get it on time.

Thanks. Any update from other members who applied visa d in September Oct and November. Did they receive their visa. Any update

Thanks. Any update from other members who applied visa d in September Oct and November. Did they receive their visa. Any update
-@abduljabareng13

Not yet but we are all hoping for the best

@MidnightRogue we received news to send new documents

@VisaCMarriage guess you will be ahead as you submitted documents earlier than us 😊 goodluck

Hi! Any update from other members who applied for the visa D in October-November? Applied for single work permit 7 November, no response from embassy after this period.

Does it really take that much long for Visa D stamping? I thought it takes max a week for stamping.

@Aman Gupta15 That is the fact, I am waiting for stamping of working single permit visa almost 3 months.

@tempman I applied 11 November 2022 in Johannesburg send via diplomatic bag 1 December 2022, file arrived in Brussels 8 Desember 2022. Still no feedback.

How long does it take on average if you or someone you know have applied for a Single Permit visa recently?

Hello all,

I have applied on 31st January for D visa and got my visa approval on 7th of February.

how do you guys know you got your visas approved?

my ibz still hasnt changed status since last January 26 but my passport is already on its way back to me

@MidnightRogue I have received a call yesterday informing that my passport is ready to collect at VISA center. I physically went and took it with a D-visa on it.

@SP_chaser but you didnt have any prior notice that it was approved?

My passport is still being handled by courier but nothing from IBZ website about it

@SP_chaser congratulations

Turkey is also off vfs so it's impossible to get rendevu and there is nothing to do

@MidnightRogue Yes, tracking status didn't change at all.

I received my documents on February 6, my friend and I still could not get an appointment Vsf Global does not work in this country. Vsf gives 1 month to the next day my documents have been 1 month since the arrival of the other is very ridiculous

@yamackadir back in summer, if you emailed VFS and attach your single permit, they create an appointment for you if you request urgency

hello everyone. I have a 1-year work and residence permit (annex46). In which category will I make an appointment with the consular agency? because a new single permission category has been opened. I used to take a work permit appointment before, now I don't know which one to get. because the list of documents in both categories is different. What documents did those who receive annex 46 submit to the consulate?

@Muhammet Yildirim Tr you make an appointment with VFS, not the consulate. I don't recall which one is the correct appointment name, but its the one where on the “required documents” it asks to provide work and residence permit copies. I think I had selected the wrong option, but it was no problem

@ChandlerBing In the work permit category, the doctor wants things like a medical report and a criminal record. but in the single permit category, it only asks for annex 46 or 47 and passport information. I want to know if I should get a medical report again or is it not needed anymore.

Medical report was only needed for the Single Permit application, not my Visa D

I understand. Thank you very much.

Hello everyone. It seems that the situation is back to normal. I applied for Visa D on March 30 and got my passport back on April 7. Good luck!

@Petrovayu Congratulations. Are you talking about istanbul vfs global?

@Muhammet Yildirim Tr thank you! yes, VFS Global in Istanbul.

Congratulations!!

@siyam etemadi which degree did you apply for?

Any update on the visa of members who applied for their visa D on 13th March  2023?

@Petrovayu no its not :( I applied for Visa on 13th March 2023 and still no response. As per Islamabad embassy my application has been forwarded to the immigrations office and no update since then.

Hello everyone. Is there anybody who applied at VFS Istanbul around late July and got approval for visa D?

I would be glad if you could share your approval timeline for the June-July application.

Thanks in advance.

@Mahnoor Naseer check your status on IBZ

Hi everyone

I already got my annex 46 but there are no appointments at vfs global Istanbul until December, anyone having the same problem ? would they accept if we asked for an urgent appointment during the same month ?

Thnks

@ostanancy01

Hello,

You should send VFS Global an email expressing that you have all required documents including Annex 46. Then you should wait for their response. The same situation happened to me, I sent them an email, then they called me up, and revised my appointment for an earlier date.