I want to learn Islamic Study in Pakistan

Assalamu'allaekum everyone,

here is Nansia Regina, i'm living in indonesia and i'm a Diploma Student in one of Hotel Management Institute here.

my question about is it difficult for a foreigner to study in Pakistan? i want to continue my study about Islamic Study in one of government university in Islamabad city. Is Anyone here can have a free-time to share, chitchat, discuss or even give me an information about study in "International Islamic University Islamabad" (IIU-Islamabad), please?

Wallahi, i'm really planning to move and study in Islamabad, Pakistan in mid-season 2023.

if anyone has something to discuss with me according to an Education or Student's life in PAKISTAN please don't feel hesitate to talk or chatting with me..

i'm so gladly to get any response directly or indirectly from you guys..

SHUKRIYAA 2764.svg2764.svg2764.svg

Yes i can help you to give information about this university.

Please contact on my WhatsApp number 0**

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello a2z tech,

Welcome on board !

Please note that infos should be posted on the forum itself for the benefit of all members.

Can you please tell us how you can help ?

Regards

Bhavna

Assalamu'allaekum everyone,here is Nansia Regina, i'm living in indonesia and i'm a Diploma Student in one of Hotel Management Institute here.my question about is it difficult for a foreigner to study in Pakistan? i want to continue my study about Islamic Study in one of government university in Islamabad city. Is Anyone here can have a free-time to share, chitchat, discuss or even give me an information about study in "International Islamic University Islamabad" (IIU-Islamabad), please? Wallahi, i'm really planning to move and study in Islamabad, Pakistan in mid-season 2023.if anyone has something to discuss with me according to an Education or Student's life in PAKISTAN please don't feel hesitate to talk or chatting with me..i'm so gladly to get any response directly or indirectly from you guys..SHUKRIYAA -@Agnes Regina P

No its not difficult to study in Pakistan at all. There is student visas that you can apply for. But with the new Pakistani visa regime. They have made it more difficult to get visas. What I mean by that is. No matter what visa you apply for its only 3 months, and then once your in Pakistan you have to apply for an extension of that visa. With no guarantee if it will get accepted or not.

In comparsion to other countries where they will give you a student visa for 1-4 years.There should be an international section of whatever university you want to go study at to figure out how much the cost would be, and what the procedure will be.You can read more about the student visa on the NADRA website(They handle all visas to Pakistan now).

As far as student life if you are married you can get a couples dorm, or if you are single then you will be in with all women. There is no freemixing and co-educational living spaces.You can also live off campus as well that is cheap. But because of the current security situation in Pakistan I would not advice that since a new civil war has now started between the Baluchistan rebel groups, and the Pashtun rebels groups, and the government of Pakistan, and have been leading to many bombings, and shootings outside of Islamabad, and some occasionally happening in Islamabad

https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/student-visa/

@Agnes Regina P .

Slam .Agnes Regina .

How r u.

We hope u always fine ..

No problem u comes from pakistan .any time for study .but 1st of all u tell me that which which subject u want study .i will gain complete info after i inform u .

Thanks .

Mumtaz Ahmad .

Old topic, but perhaps still valid.

The version of Islam we commonly see in Pakistan is very different to what we're used to in Indonesia.

that, as you might expect, varies from scholar to scholar, but it's true in general.

@Agnes Regina P  Even it is to late but I will suggest that do not share your number or details with anyone, secondly get in touch with the university https://www.iiu.edu.pk/ , last but not least i will suggest study online, there are several online universities

@Fred Would you like to educate all of us about `Versions` ? as i am aware there are no versions and she has mentioned International Islamic University. I am not sure may be in your country they might have created several versions but unless we all are aware there are no versions

Lots of versions.

Islam in one country might well be coloured by attitudes, and those are different to what people in other countries experience.

Add other cultural and local habits, and you have forms of Islam.

Sufi is an example of a variety, as are Shia and Sunni.

In some areas of Pakistan, Islam means marriages to close family members - Of course that's bugger all to do with Islam, but tell them that.

Tatbir is haram in Sunni, but self-flagellation is required by some in Shia.

Of course there are forms of Islam, and that I've seem amongst many Pakistanis is very far apart from the soft, gentle Islam we see in Indonesia.

My comments hold.

@Fred In Islam, there is a fundamental belief that the core teachings and principles of the faith are unchanging and universal. The sects, cultural practices, and habits that have emerged over time are indeed man-made interpretations and variations, not intrinsic versions of the religion itself. These sects and cultural practices are often a product of historical, regional, and cultural influences, but they do not represent different versions of the religion. 

Tell the Sunni and Shia that.

In Pakistan, women are generally unwelcome in Mosques.

In Indonesia, women commonly are part of, or lead, a mosque's governing body. My mother in law is deeply involved in her local Mosque, a place many Pakistani Muslims might well ban her from.

As I said, the version of Islam very commonly found in Pakistan varies from the version we know here.

@Fred Again i will repeat `` man-made interpretations and variations``

Yes.

However, the result is the same.

Islam in Pakistan is commonly very different from Islam in Indonesia.

The 'why' hardly matters, but the understanding that an Indonesian Muslim will get more than a few surprises, many potentially unpleasant, does matter.

@Agnes Regina P

My sister.  If you are serious to move Pakistan for study in islamic university of Pakistan Islamabad lahore aor any city. Inshallah I will fully support as your brother.   

You can contact me on what's app 

***. Arif Khan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct