Sarajevo - "Numbeo" Cost Stats + Socializing

Hello and thanks for your valuable time.  Please advise as to my data and your "other" thoughts

Background - I lived outside the US (as a private citizen) for 10 yrs collectively in central Mexico, Costa Rica and Cambodia (Phnom Penh). Now considering retirement at age 70 in Sarajevo because I can take an 1 1/4 hour train ride from downtown directly to major ski mountain. 

My total budget (not including health insurance and skiing) is $1,500 USD per month,  My main concern is rent where my budget is up to +/- $600-700/Mn USD. I eat a lot of healthy fruits and vegetable (from local markets?) and local restaurants are just fine with me.

Q1-My "go-to" website for cost of living is Numbeo, in which their membership data suggests that monthly apartment rent is a follows" -assume modest unfurnished, in a "safe" neighborhood

City Center: 1 -bedroom  +/- $350 USD,  3 -bedroom +/- $600 USD

Outside of Center:    1 -bedroom  +/- $550 USD,  3 -bedroom +/- $400 USD

Statement - However, although I learned to speak a respectable Spanish, at age 70 I just don't have the drive to learn their local language except of course for the standard pleasantries to shown respect.  I know that to keep my sanity , I need to interact with English speaker of some proficiency degree. Between learning Spanish as an adult as well as having a master's in Teaching English as a foreign language,  I understand  there is no magic pill to learning a second language.

Q2- Is their an "active" expat community in which to tap into

Q3- Is English spoken to "some" degree by locals and would you think women in their 50-70s would speak "some " English ?

Statement - I am single (widow), reasonably attractive, in good health, height-weight proportionate and look much younger than my age ( I appropriately color my full head of hair and have had cosmetic surgery, in other words, I am looking good for my last hurrah). 

Q4- Are their single Expat women in their 50-70s I would be able to meet.

Q5- Are their single local women in their 50-70s I would be able to meet.

Q6- Is there any taboo in me (age 70) meeting women of age 40 (with my "limited" budget?\Again, many thanks for your time in responding and as always, be safe out there.