New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

@Lalalalala hello i am karim from Morocco i am a teacher of english language how are you i live a small touristic city caled ASILAH a peacefl calm city to spend holiday so you are welcome whenever you want i would be happy to meet you

@eestelow  hello i am karim from Morocco i am a teacher of english language how are you i live a small touristic city caled ASILAH a peacefl calm city to spend holiday so you are welcome whenever you want i would be happy to meet you

@Sofiia Lizanets

hello i am karim from Morocco i am a teacher of english language how are you i live a small touristic city caled ASILAH  just close to Tanger a peacefl calm city to spend holiday so you are welcome whenever you want i would be happy to meet you

@Popolushka

hello i am karim from Morocco i am a teacher of english language how are you i live a small touristic city caled ASILAH a peacefl calm city to spend holiday so you are welcome whenever you want i would be happy to meet you

hello everyone

my name is karim I am Moroccan i live a small calm city in the north of Morocco ASILAH jst close to TANGER

i am 50 years old divorced i am a teacher of english language

i am here to get to know new people from all over the world to share things together

so you are all welcome

Hallo good people.

I am Dimba, Kenyan I am planning to marry a Moroccan lady. We had a brief meeting in Morocco.

My question is what's would be an appropriate mahr to the lady.

Thanks.

@Bhavna I have tried to post a new thread but my account keeps getting blocked after. Any advice?

@Isa90s

I would suggest that you create new threads on the forum : Morocco forum

Click on the orange post new topic button rather than sending messages in private. It should be ok.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi, helping my partner purchase a riad in Marrakech. She has a long history of travel and work in Morocco and I have visited twice and cant wait to see even more.  I joined specifically to make a post about the riad purchase she is making as the information on its progress seems to be very vague from the agent and the notary (I guess if you have expertise in this area that you can see the post against my username?)

We both still work but will likely spend several months of any year based in Marrakech and are looking forward to being part of local and expat communities there. Hello for now!

@teacherkarim2020

Good morning

I am a British citizen from London planning to marry my morrocon partner. We are do confused as to the simplest and easiest way. I also hold a south african passport and am thinking of marrying in cape town

Ultimately we would like to remain living in the UK after our marriage. Any advise will be highly appreciated.

I am Ancilla

I am from Australia and I currently live in Morocco. As most of expats here would like to know more about the country. I created a Youtube channel to dedicate for that. It's a new channel and I will bring more videos regarding day to day basic.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : External channel
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@U M52

Hello, please note that links to personal youtube channel or social media platform can not be posted on the forum. It is seen as self-promotion.

We recommend members to open a topic of their own on the Morocco forum and post their experience along the way.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hi @Rak_Guy,

Thanks for your share. I lived in Morocco for 4 years and I think the same. I'm an entrepreneur too.. I'll be happy to discuss with you to have some tips and advice.

Regards.

Rachelle

Hi I'm aisha  from UK married to moroccan man. I am expecting and moving to morocco. Inshaallah. I am a teacher and hoping to start teaching English here.

@Aisha23 🤷🏼‍♂️

@Julien Hi Julian, I'm a newbie. Interested in living and working in Morocco. Currently in a long distant relationship.

Cheers

Murray

@Guest9742 it´s probably a scam, don´t do it

@Julien

Hello!

My name is Pilar, I am a 47-year-old Spanish woman currently living in Casablanca, Morocco. I've been living here for the past 15 days, and I must say, I love this country.

I am a traveler and love exploring new places and cultures, especially Arabic countries.

I´d love to meet new people here and I´m also looking for exchanges of Spanish/Arabic or Spanish/French.

Best regards,

Pilar.

Hi. I come to Essaouira often, but not since covid. Last time there was 2019. I'll be back very soon though.

Hi I am Shah from USA visiting Fes can anyone recommend a dental office and what is the approx cost for a regular cleaning. Thank you

Hello!

My name is Adam and I currently live in Washington, DC but am interested in moving to Morocco within the next year. I have a background in nonprofit development/fundraising and project/grants management and would love to continue doing similar work in Morocco.

I recognize that jobs can be difficult to find in Morocco and is a significant barrier to entry, so if anyone has any tips or guidance about job searching and/or networking, I would love to hear them!

Thanks,

Adam

@adjacobs36 Hello and welcome on board !

For a good start, feel free to contact the US embassy in Morocco : https://ma.usembassy.gov/

And to read the Living in Morocco guide for expats

I would also suggest that you start a new topic on the Morocco forum to seek advice from our valued members.

All the best

Bhavna

@ancillamcpherson Thanks for sharing your personal life in details, answer is in your question !

Hello everyone,

My name is Amina.  I have just moved to Marrakesh on 25Sep!  I am currently living inside the Medina Casbah.  I would appreciate any advice on…well everything!  Looking forward to staying in touch here.

@amina0723  Warm welcome to Morocco,  we all are here for any assistance

@amina0723 The Medina Casbah Marrakech is steeped in history, dating back to the 11th century when it was first established as a fortress to protect the city against potential invasions. It served as the residence for various ruling dynasties over the centuries.  In 1985, UNESCO designated the entire medina of Marrakech, including the Casbah, as a World Heritage Site. Within the Casbah, you can explore historical landmarks such as the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, and the El Badi Palace (my limited  knowledge)

Hello Julien, everybody!

Let me introduce myself to forum members:

I am a French-Canadian man, a writer traveling the world, staying a few months or even a few years in the same country. Enjoying nature, deserts, mountains, art an culture.

Eager to meet people and make new friends.

I'll be in Casablanca this winter and spring to 1/ visit this superb country and 2/ Escape the Canadian winter!

Let's talk!

@Amissor53

Welcome on board !

Feel free to reach out to members of the Casablanca forum for interaction.

All the best

Bhavna

I am looking for people in Rabat, exactly from Kenitra

@Amissor53 Welcome aboard, don`t be surprised if you receive late replies most of our members are in ``Sleep Mode`` 1f609.svg

@adjacobs36 I would love to work for you, if you get something up and running.

@Heart Collector Maybe I'll sleep too until I receive a reply or proposal! ;)

@Amissor53 I'm in Wisconsin. I understand trying to escape the winter. It's really sad that my sister and brother live in Arizona and Los Angeles and I'm back here.

@Lysa Drew Hello Lysa, it's good to be a digital nomad. If you can work remotely, then try this: find some country where rentals are around USD250 (Morocco, Philippines, Vietnam). Thailand rentals are up due to the afflux of Russians. Imagine your workday at a swimming-pool near you! (plus restaurants are cheap and you don't even have to cook!

1f914.svg1f914.svg1f914.svg1f914.svg

Hi I'm rose I'm a filipino im living at rabat I'm looking for fulltime job a nanny or housekeeping hoping can help me..I really appreciated thank you🙏🙏🙏

@garchitorenarosemarie in Agadir?

Hello everyone,

My name is Rodney. I am recently retired from working for a real estate developer of commercial office space in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. I have been visiting Marrakech for the last ten years (except for COVID) and decided to buy an apartment in which i am trying to furnish. This is my second home.

I have made a friendship with a local person (and his family) from Marrakech but i am looking to meet other people.

i am excited about the exploration of different cultures, art,  etc.

@rodnet Hi There.. i'm a local from Marrakech, Nice to meet you.

@Julien

Hey thanks Julien. I didn't have any projent on Morocco nor I need get settle there. I like one girl so I need to know about their culture and other things. I hope I will get some details here and thanks again. Cheers

Closed