New members of the Belarus forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Belarus forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Belarus if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am Aerodrome Fire Fighting and Rescue Officer, Obetta Malachy Chinonso married with kids currently working with Nigeria Aviation Industry FAAN. I wish to relocate to your country and work. I am of a good conduct and well behaved, will be very much glad if my wish is given a positive attention. Thanks.

@Julien

Hello,

My name is Duke. I am originally from the US, but lived in the Caribbean (Saint Vincent) before moving to Belarus. I had to get away because the Covid mandates were getting worse and worse there.

I am temporarily still living in Baranovichi, but will be moving to Minsk in about three weeks.

Hello DukeInBelarus,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for the introduction.

Could you please tell us how exactly can we be useful?

Are you looking for some information?

Feel free to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien

Thanks. Yes, I am new on this site. I am originally from the USA but I also lived in Germany and a Caribbean Island (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)

I hope to meet many friends here, over time.

@Cheryl

Hi, thanks! I will be living in Minsk soon. I will have to find employment very soon. I already have permanent residence in Belarus.

Thanks for the offer of help!

Hi my name is Dexter and I an Australian citizen planning to move to Belarus, to live with my girl friend.

I need help with getting funds over to Belarus to buy a property, and I am finding it extremely difficult to do so.

Hello Dexteradams,

Welcome on board !

I have taken notice of your other thread. I hope someone can guide you soon.

When will you be moving to Belarus ?

Regards

Bhavna

@DukeInBelarus hi,

Have you already moved to Belarus?

@obettanony hi,

Where are you located now?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055926

Thanks!

Closed