New members of the Belarus forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Belarus forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Belarus if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello all
I'm new on this site,
I'm interested to work in Belarus, i'm an interior designer, artist, graphic designer,..., can i find jobs related to art and design easily + i have a master's degree, and i'm also interested to work as an assistant lecturer
any advice on how can i work in Belarus ?

Mina Mega wrote:

Hello all
I'm new on this site,
I'm interested to work in Belarus, i'm an interior designer, artist, graphic designer,..., can i find jobs related to art and design easily + i have a master's degree, and i'm also interested to work as an assistant lecturer
any advice on how can i work in Belarus ?

Hello! Do you know Russian? It will be easier for you to find a job with knowledge of the language. I don't work in your professional field, but it seems to me that it is quite in demand in our country. I can ask my friends about it.
You can look up jobs in advance at https://rabota.by/ . It's basically where everyone is looking for a job.
Yet I'm surprised that someone wants to move to Belarus, currently there are protests, systematic human rights violations etc.

I know very few words and phrases,,but it seems like learning Russian is a must,,thank you very much,i really appreciate that,,ok will check it
heard about it,,but overall Belarus is a beautiful country, and i think it's the right place for me,i feel like i could blend with this culture easily,,don't know what is the best country for my professional field,but i hope i could find a suitable opportunity in Belarus

I wish you the best of luck! If you don't know anyone in Belarus, send me a private message and I'll give you a link to my Facebook. Maybe when you arrive I can help you with something, including language :)

Thank you very much, i really appreciate that  :)

Hello everyone
I'm new to this forum. My name is OlgaB, and I'm from England.
I'm interested to know everything about Belarus as it is where the paternal side of my ancestors came from many moons ago.

Hi, I'm investing money in belrus although i registered an import export company there. Soon i will visit to belarus. Join me as business partner or tell me aboit businesses there. What could i import from pakistan

Hi, m new here, I am an Indian and also looking some business opportunities in Belarus. Just waiting for Corona situation settling down.
Will visit Belarus for market research.

hello friends i am sanjay yadav work in dubai, and want to know about belarus and do job for few days please help us thank you

Hello everyone,am practical new to the group, am From Nigeria. I will be moving down to Belarus by September. I need advice and wise counsel

That is nice , I have just applied to the university band waiting for my invitation letter, were you giving the option to get visa on arrival or how ? Thanks

Hello Iam from bangladesh may o know about job visa for Belarus 🇧🇾 thank you

Hello, I I'm Paschal from Nigeria, I wish to apply for studies in Belarus. Please can someone send me any direct link to school to make my application, please. It's very urgent. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi
Dear Isaac, please how did you get the link to Belarus school that you apply. Please help me I'm in dire need of it.

Hello sir how are you I m chef raheel I had a great cooking experience last 10 year I want to work in Belarus I need a job thank you

Hello everyone, I introduce myself Victorien, I am from the DRC, and I currently live in Belarus, and I am learning the Russian language. i live in gomel and i wish to meet other nationalities living in belarus. Making international friends makes you realized that we are all human beings who pretty much all can agree on one thing - we want peace

Thanks for meeting me

Hello everyone.
I am French living in Paris.
I have visited Minsk twice and would like to develop a business in Belarus.
I really don't know which business sectors are doing the most.
Do you have an idea ?

Best regards

Hello Mike9200,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since this is the thread dedicated to introductions only, I would suggest that you post your question as a new thread on the Belarus forum.

I hope the answers you'll receive will be favourable to your undertaking.

Good luck in your business endeavour.

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969249

Thanks!

Closed