Menu
Expat.com

Travelling with Type D (Multi) Study visa

Last activity 09 January 2023 by Merajul Islam Juman

Merajul Islam Juman

I have an Italian type D (Multi) study visa valid until August 2023. I applied for resident permit after arriving in Italy. I have Postal receipt.

Can I travel to travel to my home country for the second time (Outside EU) and back to Italy ?

As my visa which is multiple entry and has validity more than 9 month.

Thanks

Articles to help you in your expat project in Italy

• Long-term visas for Italy
    Long-term visas for Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy, the question of a residence permit arises first. Depending on your ...

• Residence permits in Italy
    Residence permits in Italy

If you have decided to settle in Italy, you may need to apply for a visa, especially if you come from a country ...

• Visa for Italy
    Visa for Italy

Foreign citizens can enter Italian territory for different reasons like: tourism, study, family reunification and ...

• Short-term visa for Italy
    Short-term visa for Italy

If you have decided to stay in Italy for 90 days or less, depending on your nationality, your current country of ...

• Childcare in Italy
    Childcare in Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy with young children, you have probably chosen the best destination to go to. ...

• The Milan neighbourhood guide
    The Milan neighbourhood guide

Greater Milan, as the Milanese call it, is, without doubt, the most important center in Italy today. It is the ...

• Connecting to the internet and using phones in Italy
    Connecting to the internet and using phones in Italy

Now that you live in Italy, you probably need to stay in touch with your family, friends and the world around you. ...

• Buying property in Rome
    Buying property in Rome

Rome has a complex real estate market, as is the case throughout Italy, and it is not always easy to find a ...

All of Italy's guide articles