LOGISTICS COORDINATOR

I LIKE AND LOVE MY JOB LOGISTICS

SEYCHELLES COUNTRY IS VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL PLASE I LIKE

@R.VIJAYA KUMAR Hello. Any openings on warehousing, stocks control, store keeping, procurement and logistics.

I have diverse knowledge, skills and experience in all the above. Am open for any available vacant position in any of the above.

Much regards,

Polline Ndieri .

Greetings of the day!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as Kishore Naik and I am a result oriented HR professional with relevant 16 years of experiences into HR Operations and HR Management. I have worked in Mumbai, Dubai, Seychelles and Angola.

Have experiences in various HR verticals like HR Management, Talent Acquisition, Payroll Processing, HRMIS Oracle O/S, Induction & Training Coordination, Compensation & Benefit, Performance Appraisal. Policy & Procedure,          HR Operations, Administration, Employee Relations & Grievance Handling and HR Generalist.

I have working experience in international locations and have very good written and verbal communication and people managing skill.

Kindly find attached my updated CV for your kind perusal; currently I am looking forward for career opportunity.

I can join on immediate basis.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Naik

Mumbai/India

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello all,

If you are looking for a job in the Seychelles, I invite you to add your CV in the Jobs in the Seychelles section.

Hopefully, potential recruiters will contact you upon reviewing your CV.

Good luck,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed