Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a part time casual job

Last activity 06 February 2023 by Rubenslash

africanboyzphotography

Hullo Expats. i just relocated to belgium nieukerken sint-niklaas and am looking out for a part time casual job as i enroll with my dutch classes

if anyone here has a spot somewhere near my location. i will be very much grateful

Rubenslash

Look on VDAB website, a lot of part-time positions there. Alternatively you can reach out to the job agencies in your area, I am sure there are several in Sint Niklaas.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Belgium

• Working in Antwerp
    Working in Antwerp

Antwerp is famous for its harbor and diamonds. It's located in Flanders, north of Belgium. Conditions apply to ...

• Working in Leuven
    Working in Leuven

Leuven is located within the Flanders region in Belgium. It's a Dutch-speaking city that offers opportunities ...

• Working in Charleroi
    Working in Charleroi

Charleroi is a French-speaking town located in the Walloon region in Belgium. It is an industrial center, which ...

• Finding work in Brussels
    Finding work in Brussels

Home to a diverse array of peoples, cultures, and languages, Brussels is a very multicultural city that is popular ...

• Working in Liège
    Working in Liège

Liège is the economic capital of Wallonia and is a French-speaking city. The area's recently recovered ...

• Working in Namur
    Working in Namur

Namur is the capital city of the province of Wallonia. The city is surrounded by Liege, Brussels, and Charleroi. ...

• Doing an internship in Belgium
    Doing an internship in Belgium

Students usually have to do an internship to validate their academic training. What's the process of doing an ...

• Starting a business in Belgium
    Starting a business in Belgium

Thanks to its geographical location in central Europe, Belgium has become one of the most popular countries to ...

All of Belgium's guide articles