Menu
Expat.com

Transfer to new company

Last activity 15 February 2023 by dbehary

Safwan mohd

I was working In saudi as a free visa holder and then I joined this company in 2020 oct when I signed for agreement where I will have to go in exit once I leave this job. Now I got a better opportunity in some other company and want to leave from the current company without going out of the kingdom. My current company didn’t register me In qiwa portal. I have been working in this company for 2.5 years. What is the procedure to get release from my current company and join another company ?

what if my current employer rejects my resignation or send me in exit ?

Cheryl

Hello Safwan mohd,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

While waiting for someone to assist you by providing all the details that you need, I advise you to browse the Saudi Arabia forum to check older threads as I am sure this topic has been discussed several times before.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

dbehary

@Safwan mohd your only smooth way out is either end of contract and accepting new contract on Qiwa, or expiration of your Iqama and transfer to another company on the system.

if you can 200% guarantee smooth resignation and approval of transfer with them go for it, though I don’t recommend trying taking into consideration that want to give you final exit.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles