Menu
Expat.com

Holiday in October

Last activity 26 August 2011 by scot1nsaigon

scot1nsaigon

as a teacher does, already thinking of planning a holiday for the break in October...

Does anyone recommend anywhere sunny to go around Vietnam at this time? We're thinking beach holiday with sun sun sun.

Thank you smile.png

perry88

I'm partial to Nha Trang.  Beautiful beaches and many great restaurants.  Take the sleeper bus.

stevenguyen

Go Go Go Condao island, flight from SGon. True Paradise on Earth!

annawang

I always go to Muine, 6 hrs by bus from Saigon.You can check it out.Quite and relaxing.

junonguyen

You can go to Phan Thiet

Phuoc. Thai

It depends on your budget. According to me, Nha Trang is very cheap as you can stay in guesthouse with around $10 per night. There'r some places to visit and many activities you can try here. But if you prefer lying lazily on a private beach, I suggest Mui Ne and Con Dao where you can stay in resorts but of course Con Dao is more expensive as you have to pay for plane ticket and the accommodation will cost you more. Have a great trip then smile.png

GuestPoster202

I am planning to visit Muine over October break. It's relatively closer to HCM and there is a beach and white sand dunes. But I am still somewhat not so sure whether it'll be a good choice. Is there anyone who has been there?

koi149

You can go to Phu Quoc Island.it's non-tourism with beautiful beach,sunshine,coral...nice seafood.but the cost to go to Phu Quoc is quite expensive,if compare with Nha Trang or Mui Ne.

ptthanh

i prefer Mui ne, i've been there many time! vote for this nice quite, cheap beach

scot1nsaigon

Thank you! Lots of ideas now, we're going to mui ne next Thursday for the september weekend.  Would love to go to Condao Island! It looks beautiful. Looking forward to some white sand action!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles