Menu
Expat.com

Broker for pet import from Paris to Mauritius

Last activity 03 April 2023 by Yoginee

Brahim AKHDIME

Hello Dears,

I am relocating to Mauritius on July and would like to bring my dog with me, and for that I will need a local registered agent (Broker) who can collect and pay for the import permit and carry out the pet clearance at the airport.

Has anyone gone through this process before? And who can provide me with a contact of a broker in Mauritius?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Brahim

faniemohamed

Hi Bro!

I have done lots of research and almost everybody uses Sunil Hurry. DM me and il share his details with you. I am planning to relocate from SA to Maur as well.

Yoginee

Hello Brahim,

I invite you to check one of our partners:  Pet relocation to Mauritius

They might be able to help you out 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Brahim AKHDIME

@faniemohamed Many thanks for your help Mohamed, I just got Harry's contact so I will check with him 1f60a.svg

Good luck for travel 1f64f.svg

Brahim AKHDIME

@Yoginee Thank you, I submitted a request and let see 1f91e.svg

anne8639

I went through this with two dogs from the USA. best person with lots of experience is Hanna Kootbally. +230 57979027 Relocation and Consulting services. Grand Baie for two dogs she cost 26,700 Rs. Local currency.

email her on Hanna Kootbally info.rcsl@intnet.mu

Relocation & Consulting Services Mauritius

Sottise Rd

Grand Bay

P.O Boox 1115

Port Louis

Mauritius

Tel  : +230 240 240 1

Fax:  +230 240 240 2

Mob: +230 5 7979027

Email: info.rcsl@intnet.mu

anne8639

Also when you arrive contact me again and I will fill you in on quarantine info you must know if you are to endure the process. Confidential phone conversation needed.  **********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
laurence2629

@Brahim AKHDIME

bonjour Brahim

moi aussi je suis Française

oui je suis arrivée à Maurice le 3 mars dernier avec mes 2 chiens

je vous recommande :

en France Herport a Roissy... demandez Stephanie le Berrigaud

et à Maurice... AIRPET relocation... demandez Hurry, il s'occupe de tout ce qui est administratif

les deux se connaissent bien et ont l'habitude de travailler ensemble.

laurence2629

C'est extrêmement compliqué de faire vernir ses animaux à Maurice

J'espere que votre chien est vacciné contre la rage .... si ça va être compliqué pour juillet

je vous recommande de commencer la longue procédure dès maintenant :

vaccins divers

tests

rdv DDPP

Yoginee

Hello Laurence,

Thank you for your input and for trying to help.

However, this is an English-speaking forum where members communicate solely in English.

Many of them may not understand the messages that you have posted, hence I advise you to write in English.

Gentle reminder: The French-speaking Forum Ile Maurice is available for all French-speaking members.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Education in Mauritius
    Education in Mauritius

The Mauritian school system is based on the Anglo-Saxon model and is divided, as is often the case elsewhere, into ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles