Jobseekers : visa in Finland

How do you apply for a visa in Finland since am from Zimbabwe

Hello Cynthianoencube,

Welcome on board !

Have you browsed through the immigration website : https://enterfinland.fi/eServices/info/workpermit ?

Regards

Bhavna

I am Irfan Rasheed from Pakistan. I am a delivery driver and truck driver with experience of 20 years. I can drive all types of vehicles. I want a job offer letter from any employer. I want to work with the happiest people of the world. I want to apply for a work permit of Finland. Please help me. I shall be thankful to you very much.

Best wishes.

@irfan sheikh sheikh

Can you speak Finnish language.

You should place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. Also take the time to read the Finland Guide which is located under Discover at the top left-hand side of this page.

@stumpy My English level is very best. I am a good delivery driver and truck driver with experience of 20 years. I want to work with the happiest people of the world. It is my aim to work in the country of the lakes. So please help me in taking a work permit of Finland.

@stumpy My English level is very best. I am a good delivery driver and truck driver with experience of 20 years. I want to work with the happiest people of the world. It is my aim to work in the country of the lakes. So please help me in taking a work permit of Finland.
-@irfan sheikh sheikh

Read, understand and follow what I have written in post#4.

This forum is not set up as an employment agency.

Is there a company in Finland who directly hire  worker from philippines?  Is there a company who sponsor visa to a jobseeker?