HPB foreign child vaccination verification

Hi All,

I have submitted application to HPB for verification of vaccine for my foreign child 10th May. Anyone applied recently and any idea of approval time? System showed 20 days processing time.

HPB in general updates after a week or two. May be large number of applications are pending to update, which is why it is taking longer time.

Thanks  Surya..do you know anyone applied recently and approval time

Hello, we applied around 20th may. NIR status has now been changed to pending today.

Did you get your approval? I'm not sure what pending status means.

@krishnakumaranusha

Hi Krishakumar, Is the " withdrawal" option still there.  Pending means still under review and will let you know for any further requirement else approval. Please update for any further changes in your application. So easy for both of us.

@binoo0 Thank you. I will keep you updated. All the very best for your application as well.

@krishnakumaranusha Same to you. Later will you be applying for dependent pass too?

@binoo0 yes, DP for my kids

@krishnakumaranusha cool...same here

@binoo0 we got the approval this morning. Although my son's certificate is valid only till the end of this month as he turns 10 then. 1f613.svg1f613.svg1f613.svg1f613.svg

@krishnakumaranusha  I think better to apply DP asap so can give another HPB application nxt month even after DP approvalm

What's your view?

Hi,one of my friend is trying to apply DP for his kid who is in India. Reg Verification of vaccination certificate , we have some queries for some vaccines which was taken in INDIA , how to choose the option https://www.nir.hpb.gov.sg/fcine/#/logi … ter/log-in inside this portal  to verify vaccine certificate DTP( Diptheria,Tetanus,Pertusis)Vaccine from India is mentioned like PENTAVAC-1, QUADRAVAC etc  but in the above portal we dont have the exact option.Can you advise how to choose accordingly

@Merlin Seby I guess such a specific question can only be answered by the experts at HPB. Contact them!

Your friend can submit the detailed vaccination chart or routine table where each time when child takes, updated with the date. it was then updated on record in HBP site. You may directly reach HBP via email or contact them to clarify.

@Merlin Seby facing the same issue. If you have managed to send the application, pls update here howbyou did it..

Hi All, My Kid Vaccination certificate approved but I am not able to download as My HPB account showing disabled. I am not getting any responses from HPB. Anyone face this issue earlier or any suggestion