Menu
Expat.com

Required attention for this matter

Last activity 07 June 2023 by rauf44331

rauf44331

I ahe been done bachelor of civil engineering  technology. I  don't have any registration number for  upload profile &  I have latter & varifcation of four years program from my university &  HEC ,MOFA attested But SCE send me messages required registration number . Now how can I get SCE registration please update the next procedure

Nazir Ahmad84

@rauf44331

I think they need Regestration number of Engineering council from your home country.

ammadtira

R u sure u r an engineer? Your body language is not reflecting so...

rauf44331

@Nazir Ahmad84 yes but I am not registered from  .

Nazir Ahmad84

You engineering degree from which country.

rauf44331

@Nazir Ahmad84  4 year civil engineering technology I did from Pakistan

Nazir Ahmad84

Reply via message I sent to you

Nazir Ahmad84

One of my friend cousin had same issue. Please share which university and year of degree awarded.

rauf44331

University of Sargodha 2014 to 2018..

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles