Trouble making appointment us embassy in bangkok

I need someone who has made an appointment on the US Embassy in Bangkok website recently.

I have been able to do it in the past, but now, after several attempts, I need help.

Thank you, Tom Jansen

@tjthomasjansen81 it's not easy anymore. They have very limited access. Like Visa renewal or New passport. You have to choose a subject that is different than what you want in order to get in.  You could try to make a opp. Online first.  Good Luck to you.

I need someone who has made an appointment on the US Embassy in Bangkok website recently.
I have been able to do it in the past, but now, after several attempts, I need help.
Thank you, Tom Jansen
-@tjthomasjansen81

May I ask what you need from the US Embassy? They have officially stopped issuing almost every certificate you previously were able to apply for.

You are exactly right. Even though I just had to make a normal, routine renewal, selecting that option would just end up looping back to the starting point, with no stop at the schedule calendar page.

On a whim, I selected the first option, which was for 'special' cases. That took me right to the scheduling page. At the bottom of that page was a place to indicate that I was doing a regular passport renewal. I made my reservation with no hassle.

They no longer do renewals you have to book an appointment with HMPO VFSglobal. this is in soi13, Trendy office building, 8th floor. Sukhamvit. Hope this helps.

@suzianddave

Sorry for my ignorance. Isn't HMPO for British Nationals? That's the Her Majesty's Passport Office right? I believe poster is asking for the US Embassy booking service.

@tjthomasjansen81

Hi Tom

I have and was successful. Like others state, a lot of services have been cut back. I needed assistance with an issue I had with my passport so I went ahead and made an appointment. What worked for me is to look for the following months availabilities. They open up availabilities one month ahead so just snag what's available. It's all about luck. Good luck.

@tjthomasjansen81

I too am very worried about this. my passport was stolen, I told the US Embassy but they don't seem at all hot off the starting line.

How were you able to get things moving for you. Without my passport, what do I do about my 90-day renewal AND my November Visa renewal in November. I'm already starting to panic

Any ideas on who's "cage" to rattle would be VERY VERY appreciated. I don't want to get kicked out after 28 years because some numbnut at the US Embassy screwed up!!!

Please please let me know what others of you have been doing too!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Jennifer Gampell

@jennifer3330

I am puzzled. I just checked their appointment page and there are loads of availability in July. Even found some slots on July 10th.

The link I used is this:

https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/defaul … ;appcode=1

If above link doesn't work try this:

https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-se … pointment/

I just visited the US Embassy and I saw them helping out loads of people with emergency passports.

Hope you can get your appointment and get things sorted.

Rich