Emigrating to Mauritius

Hi Everyone, my name is Amy.

I currently reside in South Africa and I am looking for a reliable company to facilitate emigration to Mauritius.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks 😊

Contact Candice T **** from BTG their service was superb from the medicals to the permits

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@amy60

Hi Amy

I am also South African, looking to relocate and work in Mauritius.

I was told to contact the Maurittian embassey in Pretoria to apply for visa/permit.

I am waiting for a reply from them this week.

Regards

Thanks Vasie. Really appreciate it.  I'm in Pietermaritzburg at the moment.  Where are you located?

Hi Amy

My wife, Janine, and I used Dodo Relocations and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

I hope that everything goes according to plan and that you are soon living on Mauritius.

Best wishes, John

@John0356

Thank you John.  So glad you and your wife have arrived. Hopefully my family and I will be there soon!  Warm regards

@amy60 Hi Amy, ****

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promoting own services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@Hannaaa07, welcome !

Please note that professionals can not promote their own services on the forum. They are required to register in the Mauritius Business directory or get in touch with our Marketing dept for better tailor-made solutions : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

For members looking for professionals, please find some recommendations under the following sections :

Immigration consultants in Mauritius

Immigration agencies in Mauritius

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@joannejoerning Wishing you good luck with your move.

There are rules about taking cars over and I have been told there are lots of paperwork and running around to do. Electric cars are being sold in Mauritius and one of your options might be to buy one there -- dealers will be interested, and tax is very low or nil for electric cars.

Best wishes.