Menu
Expat.com

Mail forwarding company

Last activity 08 September 2023 by sandrajewellbelize1945

sandrajewellbelize1945

Greetings,  I  need help finding a company who will forward my mail from current home in Florida so I can view and handle it in Belize.

I have sent $9.99 to a company called iPostal1 to receive my mail, view it and notify me. However,  I  am having trouble finalizing the process using their notary company.

Can Anyone Recommend A Mail Forwarding Company?

Blessings

I am moving in August 2023

Pamelaannkatz27

Go paperless and use this link to view all your incoming mail https://usps.com/id-email

zerotron

We use, and are very happy with, St. Brendon's Isle. They're set up to provide services to sailors and RVers. They notify us whenever we receive mail, and scan the envelope. We can then go online, view the envelope, and ask them to either scan the contents (so we can view it the next day), shred the item, or hold onto it until we ask them to forward it to any address of our choosing. From time to time we have a batch of physical mail sent to our freight forwarder, who delivers it to us in Belize.

sandrajewellbelize1945

Greetings,  Thank you

Blessings

sandrajewellbelize1945

@Pamelaannkatz27

Greetings, Thank you

Blessings

rumakerrhit

We use St Brendan’s as well.  Little pricey for us.

sandrajewellbelize1945

@sandrajewellbelize1945

I found a better company:

MAIL FORWARDING LLC

seamless registration

Articles to help you in your expat project in Belize

• Using phones in Belize
    Using phones in Belize

Belize has a national telecommunications company, Belize Telemedia, Limited, and several mobile phone companies ...

• Connecting to the internet in Belize
    Connecting to the internet in Belize

Belize enjoys decent internet coverage. Unfortunately it is slow and expensive. The country has many internet ...

• How to drive in Belize
    How to drive in Belize

In Belize, you can drive with an international driver's license, and you can often drive with a license from ...

• Where's the Beef?
    Where's the Beef?

Before visiting Belize to determine if it was a country we could permanently relocate to, we did an awful lot of ...

• Sports in Belize
    Sports in Belize

Sport has always been a part of Belizean life. Although the country does not have a lot in terms of professional ...

• Banking in Belize
    Banking in Belize

Belize was once known to be a real banking haven, a place where banking secrecy was guaranteed. The situation ...

• Childcare and education in Belize
    Childcare and education in Belize

If you are moving to Belize with your family, you likely have questions about child care and education. There are ...

• Customs in Belize
    Customs in Belize

Every country regulates what can and cannot cross its borders to prevent the spread of disease, adhere to local ...

All of Belize's guide articles