Looking for Indian grocery in Manila

Iam looking for Indian grocery in Manila near discovery suites which is the best place to buy.

I do not know what you mean by "near" but there is an Indian grocery store along Osmena Highway in Bangkal, Makati, at (what was until very recently) the PTT gas station - the gas station has reportedly been taken over by Shell but not moved in yet. Definitely caters for Indians with all tastes as there are hundreds of Indian students in the near vicinity studying at the AMA medical college.

Alternatively, you may find what you are looking for at Assad Mini Mart located along Jupiter Street (near Makati Avenue) in Makati. But I have heard rumors they have opened an outlet in Pasig now (should be nearer). Google them for latest news . . .

Yes I can confirm that as one of my favourite go to jazz (Harry Bosch) bars in Makati is just along the road on Jupiter St (Strumms)

Apparently they ( Assad ) also do a roaring trade in polyester shirts specifically for the Indian market.

Iam looking for Indian grocery in Manila near discovery suites which is the best place to buy.
-@Partha P

Anyone know of an Indian grocery in either Cagayan De Oro City or Iligan City.