Menu
Expat.com

Engineer Visa without experience only degree

Last activity 05 November 2023 by Newcomerquestions

ifthihaar ahamed

If we come on saudi arabia without core experience but completed college four years ago. Can we work on engineer visa / iqama without experience. Is it possible. Can you please tell me.

seminewton

Yes. Only the gap has to be 5 years. Not the experience.

seminewton

By college I assume BS Degree.

ifthihaar ahamed

@seminewton If we have 4 years means, can we work in iqama with profession "engineer". They issue iqama or not

ifthihaar ahamed

@seminewton ya I have completed bachelor degree in engineering

engrhafiznoman2017

If I have UK Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Civil Engineering and documents are apostille from UK.i got this certificate from City and guilds of London Institute which is the UK government educational department.

I have also 5 year experience as civil engineer.

Can I get civil engineer visa from Saudi Arabia and also can get Saudi Engineering council?

engrhafiznoman2017

If I have UK Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Civil Engineering and documents are apostille from UK.i got this certificate from City and guilds of London Institute which is the UK government educational department.

I have also 5 year experience as civil engineer.

Can I get civil engineer visa from Saudi Arabia and also can get Saudi Engineering council?

Newcomerquestions

@engrhafiznoman2017im not an engineer and won't work in engineering either. Work is related to marketing and strategy. Would I still need a degree for this? I completed a certificate of higher education at University for a science related subject.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles