Is this a scam or not? Please help

I am in the process but upon careful observation, I saw that the contract signed by them was cut and paste.

work permit from live and study in europe

-@westkev451

Get a sleeping bag and lots of entertainment.

Your wait may last a while.

I got a job offer from Poland live and study in Europe but am not sure if it's a scamm or not

I got a job offer from Poland live and study in Europe but am not sure if it's a scamm or not        -@alimohamedabbas02

Your answer is here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1036586

@alivista the same case as mine

I have paid money to these people and waited for more than 12 weeks but still nothing and now they are saying the government is delaying how true is this

I have paid money to these people and waited for more than 12 weeks but still nothing and now they are saying the government is delaying how true is this

-@nokymoyo041

I am writing this whilst sitting on a pink camel.

My statement and theirs share the same level of truth.

I also want to take a services from them. Should I take it or not? Because they are showing their license or certificate of their Agency. And insist themselves for legitimate of whatever job they perform for the Job Seekers.

I'm literally confused what to do next. Please help me someone who got cheated by showing the proof only.

Thank you.

I also want to take a services from them. Should I take it or not? Because they are showing their license or certificate of their Agency. And insist themselves for legitimate of whatever job they perform for the Job Seekers.

I'm literally confused what to do next. Please help me someone who got cheated by showing the proof only.

Thank you.

Thank you.

-@getjobhired24

I wouldn't bother, it's a scam.

@SimCityAT Ok, so what about that I have have checked the NIP, REGON, License number in the Poland Government Official site. And I can see it is a genuine or legit Immigration Company with the proper documents. Anyway if you are not a heater of them and really care to your fellow Asians or Africans then please explain it with the proper instances with us that it is a fake rather than just to say it is a scam without providing any proof. As it will be very helpful for us. Thank you.

@SimCityAT Ok, so what about that I have have checked the NIP, REGON, License number in the Poland Government Official site. And I can see it is a genuine or legit Immigration Company with the proper documents. Anyway if you are not a heater of them and really care to your fellow Asians or Africans then please explain it with the proper instances with us that it is a fake rather than just to say it is a scam without providing any proof. As it will be very helpful for us. Thank you.

-@getjobhired24

• Read the complaints about them on this thread
  • Get an attitude adjustment
  • Realise a seemingly legit company might well be rubbish at their jobs or making 'optimistic' claims.

-@getjobhired24

A scam is a scam. If I wanted to be dishonest I could be. I could make a website in an hour with fake details and bank account. I could produce a fake licenses given time.

If you see these posts on FACEBOOK then they are a scam.

I really don't know how many times we need to say it.

It's a scam

If you see these posts on FACEBOOK then they are a scam.

I really don't know how many times we need to say it.

It's a scam

-@SimCityAT

A million repeats isn't enough.

You're arguing against a mix of desperation and impossible dreams.

Logic and facts don't stand a chance.

I also make a payment to Live and Study Poland  for three years working permit ...my email is [link moderated]

Please I need help guys

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

It is a true live and Study in Poland is a scam company.. I make the payment for three years working permit  I have wait for 3months  no any feedback from them .... payment of 1299euros

Please some help me I'm Graphic Designer.....

@delighthrke

I hope I checked with you earlier. I entered into contact with the live and work in Europe last year.

I have been waiting for more than 25 weeks now for a work permit they had promised would be ready within 12 weeks.

@nokymoyo041 I got d same job offer from them too I suspected they are scam so I didn't get involved

@alivista  me too, is it legal?

@45472041

They asked me 999 euro to pay. are they scam? please tell me. this is my email getachew.

@preciousukaegbu89

OMG They asked me 999 euro. Are they scam?

Is live and study in Europe legal/scam?

I haven't paid yet... Also want to know if they are legit before making any payment

Don't Pay Anything, it is a SCAM!

@Cynic  I am in the same situation. I am fighting to make this decision, I have even had a google video call with one of the agents, All they are waiting for now is for me to make  the payment of 999 Euro

@Cynic  I am in the same situation. I am fighting to make this decision, I have even had a google video call with one of the agents, All they are waiting for now is for me to make  the payment of 999 Euro

-@Isuru Team L

Its a SCAM dont give any money.

@Fred, they sent me an email to make a payment three days after I signed the job offer and contract letter. Thank God I chanced on  you guys

@njukuda12 They sent me too, but have not pay them. Are they legit or scammer. Please advice me before they collect my money.

@njukuda12 They sent me too, but have not pay them. Are they legit or scammer. Please advice me before they collect my money.

-@michaeloyes2004

Have you read any of the comments?

-@michaeloyes2004

read this

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#5956350

@Cynic good day please I need advice I have just signed a contract with live and study in Europe and they offer me job now am the point of paying them 1,199euros please I want to confirm how legit are they please very urgent

It's a scam, do not pay them anything.