Workplace stress factors - A survey for white-collar workers in Poland

✋🏽 Hello!If you are a foreigner or Polish native office/administrative worker living in Poland, you can help me with 20 minutes of your time!I'm conducting a research study on workplace stress among white-collar workers in Poland in personal capacity as part of my master's degree thesis in Business Psychology at Steinbeis University. I need your help answering an anonymous questionnaire to understand stress factors and impact in the workplace across different demographics.If you are interested in participating, please click the link below or copy it and paste it in your browser to find more info and start the survey: https://lnkd.in/drwTZSqvI encourage you are as a foreign or Polish white-collar worker living in Poland to participate. Your input will be invaluable to understand the topic better and work towards initiatives to foster well-being in the workplace.As I know it takes some time to complete it, I am sweetening the pot: for each completed questionnaire, I'll donate 1 zloty to a NGO, ideally focused on promoting diversity and inclusion (happy to take your suggestions!)Feel free to share this with other colleagues in office/administrative positions in Poland. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out

Hi Henrique Viera,

First of all, welcome to Expat.com. We are happy to welcome you here.

Kindly note that for surveys, you are required to post an ad in the Testimonies, lost items, missing people in Poland section. It is the most appropriate section to post such ads.

Note that this section is free and that your advert will be validated by the moderation team within 24 hours.

Best of luck,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

Closed