Regarding travel ban in Kingdom of Bahrain

Hello sir

I take one personal lone from city bank balance payment around 3100BD still need to pay I go for emergency leave in my country and didn't come back on time bcz of some important work have to done here. And my previous company cancle my visa I m trying to get job again. Now I have one offer from new company. I checked on the portal it's not showing travel ban or any verdict against me can easily get back in Bahrain or there is any problem. Please suggest me.

Check with immigration directly.

@gkpvivek1983 did you make any effort to pay your loan while you were outside Bahrain?

If not then it's meant you purposely runaway to avoid paying & as far as I know any loan defaulters won't be able to come back to the country.

@XTang please Sir I wish to find out,  if a defendant has made intention to abscond from the jurisdiction before judgment on a criminal case,  can a civil case be file to obtain a travel ban so he doesn't leave? Also please how much does a travel ban cost actually. Vi asked a few people and I have been told 3 different prices.  Ii don't even know what price to believe.  Please help me Sir

Thank you

Wrong question.  The real question is, are there grounds to file a civil case legally and then escalate it to execution court for travel ban?

That only a lawyer can tell you.  There is no cost from the government on travel ban.  What you are asking is, how much the lawyer will cost?   that I cannot tell you as there would be a great variation in the services and quality.  But generally, you get what you pay for.