New to Nairobi

Hi I am British African recently relocated to Nairobi. Looking for fun friends to show me around and to explore fun places together. Anything from hiking to coffee, long walks, gym. Up for everything!

@ayemadre  I am fun! I don't like hiking but I can show you around  as I live around ,...I am Kenyan and am not after your money lol. But I know spots around your area and am always participating in some fun activities.  No hiking tho😆,I get enough trauma from the gym😆😆😆, just kidding!

@malikamandy98  Great news. I have sent you a contact request!

Also, I don't really like hiking and don't know why I put that there. lol

Hello there

@ayemadre got it. So we can be anti- hiking besties😆

@ayemadre Hey, I am born in Kenya and living in Nairobi, welcome to Nairobi. I am experienced in Cruising many places in Kenya. I will take you wherever you need and explore for you many safe places you never know. From hiking, animal reserves, Caves, hot springs, and many more as you desire.

@ayemadre my contact +***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Numbers should be sent in inbox
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. Welcome to Nairobi. Not really a hiking person. However, i you need assistance legally during your stay here, that i can assist. Coffee and long walks partner.

Hope enjoy living here

@Gikungurose

helloo!

@Gikungurose hello!

Welcome back to your roots @ayemadre. I'm an organic farmer in the Ngong area which isn't far from the CBD. I know a couple of incredible farms that offer fun yet informative tours. One in Laikipia is particularly a hidden gem. There are also a couple of organic farmers' markets you should know about if you want to have a good time (read: craft beer stand1f601.svg ), promote local smallholder farmers selling the freshest produce or meet fellow expats living around. Nwez there's a lot to do in Nairobi and some of it is seasonal so it's better to plan early. Again, karibu sana. Cheers!

@ayemadre

It would be fun to show you around..

I live in Nairobi.

@ayemadre

Kindly WhatsApp me on ****

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Inbox your contact details to the OP
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ayemadre

Hello I'm Renson from Nairobi

Free on weekends. We can hang out .

@ayemadre

so did you ever meet up with anyone, I just moved here and I'm curious to see if this works lol

Hi @Marwan Elbliety Welcome to Nairobi. I'm sure you'll have amazing time exploring this vibrant city. I can help you find fun places to visit and even recommend some cool neighborhoods to consider for your new place. Lets start this adventure together.