Migration from Turkey to Indonesia

Hello, I am a new participant of this forum.

Me and My wife have been living in Turkey for about 4 years, we also have a 9 month old baby (we got an indonesian passport for our baby from the consulate)

I am a citizen of Turkey, my wife is an Indonesian citizen and we did not visit Indonesia again after we had our marriage in Turkey.

We have a one-way flight ticket for 3 people to Jakarta for 28 August.

We haven't made any visa applications yet, because we're so confused.

I witnessed that the Indonesian Consulate in Istanbul did not give us information about visa and residence permits, and watched us finish this job as if we were solving a puzzle, by giving incomplete information.

Coming back to the topic, I want to set up a PT PMA when I get there. I was going to apply for C317 but someone said I can't apply for C317 because we haven't got married within Indonesia yet.

Do you think this is true?

Today I learned from someone that applying for B211A is my only chance.

But if I apply for B211A, I don't know if they will ask for a return ticket. I'm also not sure if they will ask for my hotel ticket.

I would be very grateful if someone with experience in this matter could help me out.

I have tried to adequately summarize my situation, thank you very much in advance.

A legal marriage abroad is perfectly valid but, in the case of Muslims, you will probably be asked to legalise it at your local religious affairs office.

No big deal.

I have no idea about marriages between mixed couples or other religions.

As WNI, your wife and child have no issues.

Your wife can sponsor you for a KITAS.

I have no idea of timelines as I'm far too out of date.

A PT PMA costs a lot to set up. A quick Google will sort out the details.

First of all, thank you very much for your answer.

I completed my application online this morning from Turkey and in about 30 minutes, a code consisting of 15 digits appeared in the Kode Billing (IDR) column of my applications page.

I went to KANTORPOS via my wife's brother in Indonesia with this code, that is, the amount I have to pay 2,000,000 rp. We made the payment.

We learned from the application control page that the payment was successful and the documents were at the verification stage, within 2 hours at the latest, after we made the payment.

That's all for now, I will continue to report developments by updating this message or topic.

Moreover; I scanned with a physical scanner (100 DPI / Max 400kb Jpeg format) and uploaded the following documents to the system as stated on the last page of the application form.

Documents I used when applying:

1- JAMINAN FROM SURAT PERMOHONAN

(The petition that my wife sponsored me, we used 10.000rp worth of METERAI TEMPEL while preparing the petition and I had trouble finding it in my country)

2- SAMPUL PASPOR

(The photo of the outer, front cover of your passport with the country name)

3- HALAMAN BIODATA MIN. 6 BULAN ATAU DOCUMEN PERJECTED MIN. 12 FOUNDER

(Passport leaf page with your photo)

4- RETURN TICKET (TIKET KEMBALI) ATAU THROUGH TICKET (MENERUSKAN PERJALANAN)

(For proof that you have a return flight ticket to your country, you must also upload a copy of this ticket)

5- BUKU REKENING TABUNGAN PENJAMIN / ORANG ASING (SALDO MIN. SETARA USD 2.000), MIN. 3 BULAN TERAKHIR

(Backward 6-month usage breakdown of a bank account you use regularly and wet signed documents in English, if possible, showing that your total balance is 2000 USD)

6- PAS PHOTO BERWARNA

(Your Biometric Photo)

In addition, I would like to remind you that in order to be able to carry out all the above-mentioned transactions, you must first have a sponsor, that is, a family member (spouse, mother, father or a company) who supports you.

Now I am attaching the image of which options I have progressed with:

https://prnt.sc/t82_6E5jWyaG

t82_6E5jWyaG

@TA2XE  I am only a guest here. Have you visited PMA website http://www.bkpm.go.id  in order to understand the PMA  minimum requirement (which is a bit high) for investment and procedure. I suggest you do that.

I assume as per immigration rules at stage you alone requires a return ticket even you are married to Indonesian citizen.

To my opinion it would be too costly to set up a PMA without knowing exactly the process and what you are going to do without a site survey.  There is possibility of setting up a PT by your wife and hire you as expert. You need to check everything before deciding.

Hope this helps. Visitor. Expat.com SS