What does follow up in process mean in medical fitness search?

What does follow up in process mean in dha app search after medical test

Just relax and don't over analyze it.   It doesn't mean fit or unfit. 

If I resigned from one company in UAE and I didn't get a new job in the grace period & I stay here with visit visa and search a job.

What kind of Medical I will go through for joining new company if i get a job on visit visa  ?

1-Just Blood test

2-Just X-ray

3-Or both test.

Thanks

Both

Hi

i just get a follow up msg from DHA.Not sure why there is a follow up

Thou I have a TB over a decade which was cured maybe it could be it's scar.

let me know what should I do

Should I go for private screening?

Up to you but private screening is not going to affect the MOH process in anyway.

@XTang what should i tell them if they ask lying will be an option like its from covid not TB or they alreay knew it was from Tb?

I wouldn't do that.  TB scars are very distinctive vs. Covid ones. 

Today my medical test done after taking blood sample and X RAYS they call me another medical center for complete Examination. Status show follow up in process. What should i do?

its upto you but you have to take the wise decision, because its a matter of health

You are safe,  nothing to worry about. i was once in your shoes but all turned out great.

you will be cleared after 4working days but remember to tell us the final result here.

thinks

When someone talks about "follow-up in process" in medical fitness, they're referring to keeping tabs on a patient's progress after an initial assessment or treatment.

I completed my medical test  on 2 days before but still status is showing in process can I wait or not

@SuhaRickIt's super important to ensure that everything is going smoothly and to make adjustments if needed. Think of it as checking in with friends to see how they are doing after a significant change. This could involve regular evaluations, tests, or just a chat about their feelings.It's all about staying on track and ensuring the person gets the most out of their fitness journey. If you want to dive deeper into fitness programs or ways to track progress, check out https://www.exercise.com/ . They have some great resources that can help!

"Follow up in process" in medical fitness search typically means that additional medical tests or evaluations are being conducted before a final fitness decision is made.

@XTang

Hello brother my follow up is 2 weeks ago but not get report yet what can i do I'm very stressed out about it.

Why are they taking to much time.

It's Almost 2 weeks now but still showing that your follow up in process

Please answer it .

Just wait. Nothing else to be done.

@haidersabir401 mine also same

can u send me ur mob no

@haidersabir401

mine also same problem

why taking time

can u send me ur mob no.

@haidersabir401 same here its been 19 days but still my status show follow up in process