Menu
Expat.com

New on Phuket

Last activity 22 August 2011 by Harmonie

ivirgen

Hey there, Im just new arrival on Phuket one week ago. Any tips on living here?

Cheers,

treedboy

Hi friend.I'm Lieu nice to meet you. I'm sorry friend I can't help you because I live in bangkok. I hope someone live in phuket to help you soon.

Harmonie

Hello ivirgen and welcome to Expat.com!

Your discussion has been moved to Phuket forum.

I hope that other members will give some tips to you soon.

Harmonie.smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Phuket

• Accommodation in Phuket
    Accommodation in Phuket

Phuket is a popular destination for expatriates working or retiring on the island. Its expat community is also ...

• Working in Phuket
    Working in Phuket

The tropical island of Phuket is very popular among foreigners who are looking to integrate Thai culture and the ...

• Phuket living: Restaurants off the beaten track
    Phuket living: Restaurants off the beaten track

I've lived in Phuket, Thailand for almost six years now. During that time I've had a lot of fun ...

• Working in Chiang Mai
    Working in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai's ethnic diversity, breathtaking scenery, and the multitude of festivals and attractions ...

• Income tax in Thailand
    Income tax in Thailand

Thailand is not a tax haven. In Thailand, there are two main types of taxpayers — residents and ...

• Working in Pattaya
    Working in Pattaya

Pattaya may not be as idyllic as some of Thailand's other beach destinations. However, it is still one of the ...

• Getting married in Thailand
    Getting married in Thailand

The kingdom of Thailand is a stunningly beautiful wedding destination. Its crystal clear beaches, lush green ...

• Starting a business in Thailand
    Starting a business in Thailand

Thailand is the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia and the 26th-largest economy in the world. It offers many ...

All of Phuket's guide articles