Customs @ TSN airport

Anyone have a take on the below?

I arrived at TSN on a flight from Doha.

when my bag arrived at the carousel, I noticed it had a new tag on it .. “Vietnam Customs, do not remove” … Although I had nothing to declare, I went to the customs “red lane” and pointed out the tag to the customs officer .., he just waved me through without even putting my bag thru the scanner .. bizarre

Anyone experience this before?

when my bag arrived at the carousel, I noticed it had a new tag on it .. “Vietnam Customs, do not remove” … Although I had nothing to declare, I went to the customs “red lane” and pointed out the tag to the customs officer .., he just waved me through without even putting my bag thru the scanner .. bizarre
-@Donegal Danny

my best guess would be that was a tag they put on there after they cleared your bag before you ever saw it

-@Donegal Danny

my best guess would be that was a tag they put on there after they cleared your bag before you ever saw it
-@OceanBeach92107

Logged on to say the exactly the same thing.

As far as the “Vietnam Customs, do not remove” tag goes, I'd take that literally and leave it there (in perpetuity!) :)

Thanks for that .. wasn't aware of a customs check between aircraft and baggage carousel.