My passport hold by public presicution Edal aam

Dear All,

I was working as manager in a lubricant company and the company was a partnership company (an Omani & Canadian ).Omani partner has complained on Canadian partner and 6 employees that these people has miss used their rights and give big loss to company.Edalam took our passports and since one year we are jobless and edalam did not call us for investigation that this complain against you. Even edalam and court know that this is baseless complain without any proof .we have filed labour case for salary and labour court stoped our salary case that once edalam finish then this salary case will continue .and edalam says once partnership case finish we will close .

Now we employees are jobless ,nothing to eat since one year . can't work any where ,stuck between courts and suffering for baseless case .can any one suggest what to do ? How I can get ride of this issue.as I have no more money for lawyers.

@MushtaqAhmad274

Hi,

I have full sympathy for your situations and wish no one else would have to face the same fate.

It is very painful situation but unless the proceedure at the public prosecution is finished, your sorrowful saga won't end regardless how unfair and disheartening the situation is.

But the good thing is once you are proved innocent (I hope you will be as you said you are innocent), you will get the salary for all these months that you remain jobless as per the new Labour Law.

Hope the above clarifies your queries. Wish you receive what you are rightfully entitled to.