Reputable real estate agency in Bali

I am looking for reputable real estate agencies in Bali.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Thank you

No such thing as a reliable estate agent in bali ,the property here is rubbish construction , there  are no surveyors also ,its a lottery

Amazing , I was not expecting that was so bad. Thank you any way for your reply

There is a very clear issue with housing quality in Indonesia.

As mentioned above, quality is very commonly lacking but, before going further, are you looking to buy or rent?

I ask because most foreigners aren't able to own LAND legally. Renting or a long term lease are both fine.

Many agents will tell you hak Pakai is buying, but it's just the right to use.

There are nominee schemes available for idiots to risk, but anyone with a working brain won't go near them.

@scouser59 good one ya beat me in answering, you are right no good reputable real estates, car dealers, hotel managers

and so on its a game of monopoly play your best game and see if ya win Ha ha

Daryl

@scouser59 beat me in answering no such thing as a reputable real estate agent, car dealer, hotel managers and so on its a game of monopoly give it ya best go and hope ya proceed further otherwise if ya think ya can beat them and ya smarter you will end up in goal

tell ya mate go with the flow dont make any waves and you will be right

Daryl

In Bali, there are many reliable and trustworthy real estate agents and contractors.  The idea that "it's a lottery" is absurd and that is only voiced by those incapable of doing a damn thing for themselves. 

The best and most reliable way here is to use the same tried and true methods used by ALL successful and long term expats here in Bali.  In a word, this is called networking.  Seek out and listen to the advice freely offered by those who have come well before you and who have practical and useful advice for you.