Menu
Expat.com

English speaking speech therapist

Last activity 27 October 2023 by SimCityAT

Louisa26

Hello

im intrrested in finding an Enhlish speaking speach therapist near Toulouse. Please could you send me any details?  Thank you

Cheryl

Hello Louisa26,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that I have created a new thread with your post for more visibility on the Toulouse forum.

Hopefully, someone will be able to recommend you a good one.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

SimCityAT

@Louisa26

You could try these people > https://www.thecarenetworkmp.com if they can't help you I am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Toulouse

• Accommodation in Toulouse
    Accommodation in Toulouse

Located in southwestern France, in the Occitanie region, Toulouse is known as "la Ville Rose" (the Pink ...

• Study in Toulouse
    Study in Toulouse

With more than 100,000 students, Toulouse ranks as the fourth-top student city in France. Known for its warm, ...

• Working in Toulouse
    Working in Toulouse

Toulouse is fondly called "la ville rose" (the pink city) due to its distinctive red-brick architecture. ...

• Toulouse public transport
    Toulouse public transport

In Toulouse, public transport is the easiest way to move around. Public transport is managed by Tisseo.

• Things to see and to do in Toulouse
    Things to see and to do in Toulouse

As the capital of the Midi-Pyrénées region, Toulouse, affectionately called "la Ville ...

• Getting around Toulouse
    Getting around Toulouse

The greater Toulouse area features a well-developed transport network managed by the Tisséo transport ...

• Working Holiday Visa in France for Australians
    Working Holiday Visa in France for Australians

A true love affair has developed between Australians and France. The reasons for this are numerous but often ...

• Finding a job in Paris
    Finding a job in Paris

Looking for a job in Paris? Although the Parisian job market may seem daunting, there are plenty of resources ...

All of Toulouse's guide articles