Healthcare options for Rentista, Pensionada, Digital Nomad Visas

Hello , first I would like to apologize, I know this has been covered previously. I will do a site search later, but I thought I would make this post now to jog everbodies memory , and to see if there are any newbies out there that has different, helpful experience.

Is there anybody out there that has gotten a new Visa  (Rentista, Pensionada or Digital Nomad- health requirements are all the same) with a healthcare policy that the Cancilleria accepted?

I have medicina prepagada, but I cant use it for a Visa application because I will get smart alec questions from the cancilleria saying why do I have prepagada, without a cedula I am not eligible , or how much did I pay for my EPS in the last 12 months, and please  provide proof of payment?

The lowest quote I got for Visa eligible policies that meet the Cancillerias requirements is $900 t0 $1150 US per year. (Assistcar) I am still checking the details.

The catch is, that If I do not get the visa for any reason, the money is NOT refundable.

Any "lurkers"or anyone out there that can help me?

It would be greaty appreciated.

I got a quote of 3 plans for a one year travel  insurance that is accepted for all countries "so they say"  the cheapest was 750 USD and went up to 1350 I believe for one year

It's from medellinguru you can search them they come up top in search