What is actually considered a leave notice from the tenants in Spain?

I got a Whatsapp message from my tenants where they say they left my flat today (same day notice, total violation of the contract plus they lived last month on deposit). Our contract expires december 11, in 1 month. However, they reject to return the keys and gave me an ultimatum: if I don't return 300 euros left from the deposit they gave for electricity bills and pay them for some unauthorised repairs which they claim they did,  I wil have to get them out of the flat via courts. They gave me 3 days to transfer them the money, otherwise I will have to deal with occupas.

They know that I live abroad and cannot come right away, and I do not intend to send the money without being sure I can get the keys and without seeing the condition of the flat. Plus they owe money for electricity bills and gave me same day notice instead of 2 months stipulated by our rental contract.

My question is: can I enter my flat now after this whatsapp notice or we need to sign a formal document RESOLUCIÓN CONTRATO DE ALQUILER since they left before expiration of the contract?

If they reject to pay next mont's rent and sign RESOLUCIÓN CONTRATO DE ALQUILER, will I still be able to enter the flat after our contract expires on December 22?

Can a Whatsapp message be actually considered as a leave notice in Spain giving the right to the landlord to enter the flat?

It is very confusing, but I would like to understand the system, nobody wants to be arrested for entering her own property

Thank you for sharing!

I live in Spain for over 30 years and assure you Spanish legislation and tenants' rights can be very complex subject, I would strongly advise you to get a Spanish lawyer ( legal advice)  who would be best placed to navigate you through the labyrinth of this situation. Don't take anyone's advice except a Spanish lawyer otherwise you would be wasting your time and energy.

@ncfacebook26

Normally you can enter as aoon as they leave because if they didnt abide by contract rules and they just left, that is considered abandoning the property. For reasons of security, you can enter to protect your investment..

Yesterday I have managed to get the tenants sign resolucion de contrato where they state that they left the property. They gave me same day notice instead of 2 months stipulated by the rental contract,  which is a violation, yet they reject to return the keys until I transfer them  300 deposit plus some repair expenses they claim as well as the document stating that I accept the conditions they left it in, without me actually seeing and inspecting it.   I wonder if I have a right to enter my property and change the locks having on hand resolucion de contrato which they have signed.  In Spain you feel like you are walking on eggshells even if you have met all the formalities. I wrote to my lawyer, but sometimes she is busy and it takes a very long time to respond. I ask for advise from community members who perhaps have experienced similar situations and know the rules of the game because often the tenants invent their own rules.