Menu
Expat.com

Regarding exit paper

Last activity 31 December 2023 by nasratwall

mohamed007yasin

I came riyadh on Dec 1 for 5000SR salary but after 2weeks they told me my salary was 3500SR so I told them I can't continue for this salary only 24 days till now and I have my work entry visa valid till 1st February now I am not willing to work here can I go back to India without exit paper from company and still I didn't get iqama  what should I do to get back to india

murugeshssekar

Bro you can go since your probation period is around 90 days. You want to resign first officially via email or another source.

mohamed007yasin

@murugeshssekar ok thank you but  here the boss is asking me to work for 3 month that he paid iqama fee insurance and visa but I still didn't get ang card in my hand what I can do please guide me

mdafzalhussain79

@mohamed007yasin bro you have rights to terminate the contract during the probationary period of 90days. This is as per saudi law.

If u have a qiwa contract with you. Please check this probation point and then you will understand.

But when you go exit you must have iqama with you I think. Pls double check this I'm not sure.

mohamed007yasin

@mdafzalhussain79 I still didn't sign any contract here and employer is refusing to give final exit unless he want me to work for 3 months or pay the expence he spent like 10000SR ge is telling what should I do please guide me and help me

mdafzalhussain79

@mohamed007yasin don't you have a qiwa contract ?

mohamed007yasin

@mdafzalhussain79 still not signed

nasratwall

@mohamed007yasin

You can resign during the probationary period if your employer fails to fulfill its basic contractual or legal obligations to the worker.

If your employer invested in visa and iqama, you have to pay for it as well as arrange the flight ticket yourself...

If you go to court for justice because your employment contract does not match the employment contract in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the courts do not take foreign employment contracts seriously.

Regards,

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles