Visa rejection

Hello,

Before 4 month ago ibooked a Bahrain flight ticket,after that today before flight 1 month i applied Bahrain visa for 6 people's (my family)

5 of us are approved but one of us are not approved there were saying "cannot be completed online" ı have understand that from this forum and xtang it's a rejection i am sending mails to Npra and they are saying same things "it cannot be completed to ours guides" what we have to do?

My family is not going if it's not be approved please help me!

Options are, file a complaint on tawasul or find someone to sponsor a visa.

İsnt there anything more we can do?

Like what?  I gave you the only viable options.

I wrote to the Npra and they didn't answered to me,i think I am gonna apply again i hope it's

Read again, emailing them won't work.

I'm gonna apply now what I need to now or what I need to be careful about,I am an student and 21 year old ı am not going college ı am being ready working for college exam it's okay or?

Look, it seems that you are not bothering to read what I wrote.  Once a visa has been rejected online.......it is usually not approved again, no matter how many times you apply - unless it was rejected due to missing documents.   Your only options, if the rejection was despite documents, is what I wrote above in the very first reply to you.

And as already pointed out, NPRA is not approachable via email or phone.  You are welcome to waste your time.

Thank you xtang I was wrote it but I was asking about what I need to be careful about applying on visa be calm thank you again for information