New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Good day everyone! I'm pleased to introduce myself in this community!

I am businessman working in Tech Services. My passion is horse riding and I got a Horse Safari business in Limpopo and I got 2 Villas in a Natural Reserve that use to enjoy life and I also hope to share with you all.

My passions are travelling and socializing. I love organize events and live like a local.

I came to SA 12 years ago for 3 years, then I went back to Europe and 3 years ago I decided to move back here for good.

See you around!

@giuseppe.cannito

Welcome on board !

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself !

If you need any info or just want to interact with members, feel free to have a look at the South Africa main forum.

All the best

Bhavna

i live in cape town , how can i get started

@Mr.Anthony

Hello and welcome !

What information are you looking for on the forum ?

All the best

Bhavna

Hi I'm Shaundenal from South Africa...

I'm a new mom to a handsome little boy.

I have 5 years experience in administration so I'm great at typing.

I'm currently unemployed and a friend suggested this site to me so I am hoping I get given a chance to prove myself.

I am an attentive, professional and passionate individual who, over the years, has gained

lots of experience in a variety of different situations that means I will always perform my

duties diligently.

@Shaundenal6355

Hello and welcome on board !

Glad you joined the forum !

If you are looking for a job, feel free to have a look at the ads posted in the Job offers in South Africa section of the website. You may apply if you find an interesting position.

I would also strongly advise that you create your CV in the same section to benefit from more exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien HI guys l was born here in South Africa and I'm an independent sales rep. Looking for career change, and I've been keeping sights to the Chat operator careers, and gain a lot of interest in this career path as it would really satisfy my work and life balance so I would like to gain more knowledge on how to land my first job.

@siyandantombela17

Hello and welcome !

And where do you live now ? To which country do you want to move ?

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you l still live in South Africa and I would like to explore other places.

@Julien

Hi! Everyone my name is Joheley Titus I am a volunteer Secretary for four NPO Organizations I live in South Africa I do from administration to scheduling appointments for leaders in our community I hope that I can really find a job to earn an income for me and my family

@tjoheley7

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in South Africa section for better visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi everyone..am happy to be on board .I am based in Durban North.

Hi, my name is Kate - I've been a resident in Johannesburg for almost 9 years. I am here to hopefully gain some information about spousal visa renewals and the dismal state of DHA. I am hoping that perhaps there is someone around who can shed some light on canceling a pending application for temporary relative's visa.

@Julien

hey im tamzyn salie and im from south africa and live there to . As a blank page which i would like to fill with hopes and dreams . i have a sparking  personality,which gets along with alot of customers or people from all walks of life . im intersted in the opportunity.

@Julien

Hi everyone I'm Seipati,I'm based In Gauteng,It feels good to be here