New members of the Mongolia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mongolia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mongolia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Hi Julien,

I am an Egyptian citizen living now in Saudi Arabia and am interested to relocate.

I am an hotelier and looking for a suitable opportunity in hotel industry to continue my career path there.

Hope you could help, and I am ready to forward my CV and credentials.

Best Regards,

Anwar

@anwarbakr

Hello Anwar,

Welcome on board !

As you are a job seeker, I would recommend that you create your CV in the Jobs in Mongolia section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Dear Bhava,

I do hope my text finds you well at your end.

I already have a very professional CV and I do hope you could help me find a suitable opportunity matching my career path.

hope to hear from y again.

Sincerely Yours,

Anwar

Dear Bhava,I do hope my text finds you well at your end. I already have a very professional CV and I do hope you could help me find a suitable opportunity matching my career path.hope to hear from y again.Sincerely Yours,Anwar        -@anwarbakr

By creating your cv in the jobs section, as Bhavna has suggested, will give you a better chance of finding a job.

I suggest that you find contact details for hotels and send them your cv.

Try a Google search too.

Job opening in Mongolia:

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Advert should be posted in the Jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@joecheung

Hello,

Please publish your offer in the Jobs section.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mongolia/

Thank you

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Hi.  Nice to meet you all.  I'm new to the Mongolia Forum having been asked to be part of a proposal for a new project and so am keen to learn about life in Mongolia as an expat and about any caveats.

Hi Bhavna , life in mongolia depends on what yoy are searching for , just be yourself , learn and adapt. Welcome to mongolia.

Ian