New members of the Antigua and Barbuda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Antigua and Barbuda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects à Antigua et Barbuda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

My name is  LanaeMatthew i am 20 years of age Im currently studying accounting in University

Welcome

@Julien

My name is Judith Jerry, am a Nigerian in Nigeria and current unemployed. Looking forward to exploring Antigua and Barbuda

Hello my name is Avianna Williams I am a Jamaican. I am delighted for this wonderful opportunity in basking in your homeland of Antigua and Barbuda

I'm Tariq Mehmood 24 years old, I've done my bachelor in English literature and linguistics. I've also completed two years bachelor of science. I have worked as an English teacher for 3 years and as a community resource person in an NGO for 17 months. I would love to know if i can have the job in your country! Thank you.

@tariqmukhlis30

Hello and welcome Tariq !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Antigua and Barbuda section of the website to put forward your skills.

All the best

Bhavna