New members of the Hungary forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Hungary forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Hungary if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thank you for excepting me to this forum.

I have been here in Hungary for 15 years. It will be nice to chat with fellow expats and exchange experiences.

Kazken.

Thank you for excepting me to this forum.
I have been here in Hungary for 15 years. It will be nice to chat with fellow expats and exchange experiences.
Kazken.

-@kazken

Welcome,

Search the forum and join one of thee existing threads, or feel free to start a new one. What ar you doing in Hungary?

Hi  new here  planning a trip in the spring and l forward to l the language 

Hi julian grateful of you accepting me for this kindful forum i need knowledge as i want apply job for packer and feuitpicker in hungary i am non european citizen seeking for employer or sponsorer please guide me regarding it i have 10 year experience regarding it

Hi julian grateful of you accepting me for this kindful forum i need knowledge as i want apply job for packer and feuitpicker in hungary i am non european citizen seeking for employer or sponsorer please guide me regarding it i have 10 year experience regarding it

-@hrt8654

I will be kind and tell you now, that Hungary isn't a country that will give you a visa for a low skilled worker,

@SimCityAT

in Which field i have to try guide me in high skilled i also know ware houae keeping job guide me sir

@SimCityAT
in Which field i have to try guide me in high skilled i also know ware houae keeping job guide me sir

-@hrt8654

Don't bother here. 

No-one is going to help you do that. 

You need to contact an employment agency in your own country or in Hungary.

@Julien

Hallo,

I live at the moment in the Netherlands and intend to move for the work of my husband to Budapest in August.

We are 40 years old and have 3 children.