Marriage in Iran

How to get married in Iran if im filipina and my fiance is persian?

That's not a problem just go to iran and perform Nikah according to Islamic laws and then you can stay in iran

@Moonkahoot how do you know about it.?

no

@sajithkumark28

Marriage in india iam single

It seems like you've provided a scenario or statement related to a user named Moyosola creating a new topic called "Bagdad agency is need" on the "Iran" forum. If you have any specific questions or if there's anything you'd like assistance with regarding this statement, please let me know how I can help.

Marriage between an Iranian and someone with another passport and citizenship is possible

@Annaespinosa0123 its posible. but its not easy and fast

Im foreinger and my husband persian we delay 9 months for the goverment give us allowance.

An advice is get marriage in turki.

anyway

your country have embassy in Iran?

do u need visa for go inside Iran?

is your father alive and agree with this marriage?

is  country in the Haya international agrement?

@CristinaRdz sister do you lives in Iran ???

@sajithkumark28 how? im muslim even im filipina but for requirements i dont know hope you can help

@CristinaRdz yes we had philippine embassy in iran. visa on arrival if your filipino citizen and im on right age 37 still need father permission?

@92 romeo mike

not now

i was there 1year

@Annaespinosa0123

yes you need allowance from your father,

all the documents should be attested by your your embassy in Iran. so ask in your embassy what they need for do it before you travel to iran

in my  country

should be attested by local or municipality goverment, then attested by state goverment, then attested by minister of the interior then by foreign   Affairs office. With the  4 stamps in my documents then I traveled to Iran, went to my embassy and they attested and became valid for iraian goverment

@CristinaRdz

they request me from Mexico

• passport

-born certificated

-single certificated

-dead certificated of my father

and the other docs, interviews and process was inside Iran

some in Teheran office other in the city where we were living.

Your husband must to ask, but its dificult because not all the offices knows how.

when finally they give you the allowance u just have 15 days for do it if no will be expired