Struggling to find work

I have just moved to andorra with my boyfriend and am struggling to find work... i am an english nurse age 25. 4 years experience + physiotherapy experience.

i am looking for work in a pharmacy/labroratory/medical centre, etc.

Any information or contacts would be very helpful.

I have just moved to andorra with my boyfriend and am struggling to find work... i am an english nurse age 25. 4 years experience + physiotherapy experience. i am looking for work in a pharmacy/labroratory/medical centre, etc. Any information or contacts would be very helpful.         -@Georgia Hill

Hi and welcome Georgia,

Do you have the right work visa and can you speak the local language?

Are your qualifications recognised?

@SimCityAT

do you know of available jobs?

i require a work contract for a work permit.  I have all other papers for immigration.

good spanish language - catalan (not so much)

@SimCityAT
do you know of available jobs?
i require a work contract for a work permit.  I have all other papers for immigration.
good spanish language - catalan (not so much)

-@Georgia Hill

Sorry, I don't. The trouble is, the country is tiny and has a population of 75,000. You might have to look at Torisim jobs, good news that a 1/3 of the country speaks Spanish.

Good luck.

Hello everyone,

@Georgia,feel free to create a nice CV in the Jobs in Andorra section to put forward all your skills.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna. I have experience in restaurants from last 8 years. Should I move to Andorra with my husband and two kids?

Hi Bhavna. I have experience in restaurants from last 8 years. Should I move to Andorra with my husband and two kids?

-@deepaksharma1121994

Read posts #4 and #5

You need to find a job first before even thinking of bringing you family over.