Dasha Living Space

Hello.   My wife and are in the process of obtaining non-lucrative visas.  Does anyone have experience with apartments in Valencia rented through Dasha Living Space?  Dasha has nice looking apartments in Ruzafa at seemingly fair prices but I'm having difficulty finding anything about the quality/reliability of their services. Any insights much appreciated. Thanks, Tim

Dr. Google first link is Trustpilot

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dashalivingspace.com

They seem pretty enthusiastic to me. :-)

Multiple times using different search queries.  Trustpilot is widely viewed as having crediblity issues.  Hence, my interest in finding folks with personal experience.

Hi Tim

Thank you for your interest in our apartments at Dasha Living Space. We appreciate your inquiry and would love to help you find suitable accomodation.

For any additional queries or assistance, please feel free to contact me at [link under review]. I'm here to ensure your experience with Dashalivingspace exceeds your expectations.

Warm regards,

Nicky

General Manager

Dashalivingspace

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread as any form of advertising is not allowed on the forum.

I invite the OP to send a private message to Nicky for more info by clicking on his photo > send a message.

Thank you

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed