Kids Education

Hi , I will be traveling to Norway soon as an employee. And as I heard , there is long waiting for Family visa to bring the dependents to Norway. Is it possible to get school admissions in Norway if I can bring them to Norway in Visit Visa ? Please note that I am not an EU citizen. 

Hi, I also considered this route for my wife.. since the family immigration visa takes a lot of time base on what I read..

It's a great way of getting the family to Norway fast.. However, I read that visit visa might be rejected if they suspect that the individual doesn't really plan to return back to the home country..

This is a copy of that statement in UDI website (under visit visa)

"How your application is considered

When we process your application, we consider how probable it is that you will return to your home country or the country you live in when the visit is over. We consider the situation in your country and your own situation.

We will focus on whether you have anything that ties you to your home country, for example work, property, a spouse or family members who you are supporting.

If we believe that it is unlikely that you will return, your application will normally be rejected."

So yeah, it looks like visit visa have a chance to be rejected..