Hello

hi is someone here experienced about  on a tourist visa with your kid on  previous relarionship? we are planning to visit norway  with my kid   and i dont know what requirements i have to get or proof that we will come back together after the visa expired...i have a boyfriend in Norway and i went there in Norway last year and now we are planning to go together with my kid on  a tourist visa..is anybody can help me. im from Philippines thank you..

Usually they take :

-personal/private business that needs personal attending of the owner
-employment
-children in the homeland
-enrollment to a course/school year

as proof that someone applying for a tourist visa will return to their homeland.

If you can provide any one of these might be helpful.
example:

you have employment or is enrolled to a course that will take place on the months following your return.

or

If your child is enrolled as for the the incoming school year.

I think this may help but of course I cannot guarantee that this are the only things they will look into, but these are the common proof applicants use.

thank you for replied Stephy.. i just finished my bachelor this year and i dont have work yet or either self employed.. is there any ways i can show that il be back in my home country?

Hi afrilmie. We have the same case but im married already and also planning to do a visit visa for spouse and bring my child along with me. Im also confused what will form will i apply for my child.. ahve you already process it? What form did you use? Thanks

Hello.

I am working online and earn pretty much good salary. Do you think if I apply tourist visa for Norway (2-week stay), with no employment certificate but has good credit standing and bank savings, I will get approved? I've read others enrol in short courses and tagged their application as student, gets an enrollment certification and leave from school, they got approved. Anyone with experience like that? Do you think I have a chance to do that option?

Also, would my US visa help that they can really tell I can support myself and not overstay?

Thank you.

If you can provide some information about your online job as a proof of your financial source, I think you might get approved since you are applying for 2 weeks stay only.

Also a proof that you will return home can be any od the following: but they might not be as strict if you are only planninh on a 2 weeks stay:

-school enrollment
-employment
-children
-spouse (must be married)
-properties (not 100% relief on as they can be sold)
-private business

Regarding your US visa, it can give you a plus point that you have no bad record of overstaying, but not enough reason for them to not be strict.

This answers I listed are based on the experience and stories of people I have helped get their visa approved.