Menu
Expat.com

British Embassy Appointment

Last activity 05 September 2024 by Gengad

GuestPoster346

Hi, I need to book an British Embassy Appointment, I need to get an appointment in rabat in April or it could be in Marrakech I don't mind at all, I currently have an appointment booked 27/06/2024 10:00 at Marrakech and one booked at 04/07/2024 11:30 Rabat, I would like to get much sooner dates heck it can even be may but preferably April after the 9th, I have seen people saying you can buy appointments if that is the case does anyone know how i could possibly buy one, and I know some people want to swap if that is the case with anyone could you please contact me so we can sort something out. I am desperate for an appointment and I had no idea it would take this long, any help would be appreciated thank you 

GuestPoster346

You cannot buy appointments but if you need appointments you can escalate but you need to give reasons why they may accept this.

I do have an appointment in May which I won't need nomore because I have already attended Marrakech.

GuestPoster346

@asiananaconda297 Hi, thanks for the info, how would I be able to book an earlier date and what date is it in May that you have an appointment and could you tell me is it in rabat or Marrakesh many thanks as i already have an appointment in May in Marrakesh I am trying to get and earlier date. 

islamkash

Booking in casa blanca is dull until yearly june

islamkash

Early june new slots will be filled in casa blanca ,which country you are in?

GuestPoster346

@islamkash uk

lynseyty

@asiananaconda297 Hi, do you still have the appointment for May available please? I've been searching for an appointment for April/May with no success.

islamkash

@lynseyty

visit marriage in morocco.com

they are helping  me with my marriage step by step with the fraction of the cost ?

amir

Yasmin21

Salaam

I have a 30th May appointment at 12 in Marrakech if anyone wants to swap for an earlier appointment between 3rd May and 27th May.

Best regards

HummzaK

Does anyone have any appointment for september that they no longer need? theres no availabilit

itsmultiform1

Salam Guys,

I applied for “affirmation of marital status” and I received an email with a link to book an appointment. But no appointments are available to book, I tried at 6 am, 8 am, and 12 pm, several times during the day. But nothing worked, my fiancée called them many times no response, she even went to the embassy but they refused to talk to her without an appointment. I’m feeling hopeless, anyone got any advice for me?

Gengad

I am also struggling with this, I need appointment for next week, can someone let me know if they are cancelling their appointment? I am really desperate since I will return home on Sunday 15/09/2024.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Morocco

• Work visas for Morocco
    Work visas for Morocco

This article presents information about applying for work visas, which is classified by country.  You will ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech

Marrakech comprises five leading neighborhoods, namely Medina, Mellah, Gueliz, Hivernage and Chrifia. Each of them ...

• Getting married in Morocco
    Getting married in Morocco

If you want to get married in Morocco, there are different steps and a variety of procedures to follow. These can ...

• Casablanca neighbourhoods
    Casablanca neighbourhoods

Stretching over 220 km², Casablanca is more than twice the size of Paris. Like all historical cities and ...

• Opening a bank account in Morocco
    Opening a bank account in Morocco

Opening a bank account in Morocco is relatively easy. The language barrier could be an obstacle if you do not ...

• Making phone calls in Morocco
    Making phone calls in Morocco

During your stay in Morocco, you will certainly wish to keep in touch with friends and family. To do so, you can ...

• Getting around Marrakech
    Getting around Marrakech

In Marrakech, there are many means of traveling inside the city and outside, whether for work or leisure. Each of ...

• Getting around Casablanca
    Getting around Casablanca

Moving around in Casablanca is a day-to-day challenge. However, the city has a fairly developed ...

All of Morocco's guide articles