Info and useful resources about Colombia and Cartagena

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Massimo, I am originally from Italy where I was born and raised. Moved to Austria and Germany for six years and then moved again to Canada where I lived for 12 years. I hold a dual citizen status, Italian & Canadian.

In 2022 I relocated to Central America, precisely in southern Nicaragua close to the CR border on the Pacific Coast and I have been living here since then.

I would like to have more info and useful resources about Colombia and Cartagena in particular where I would like to move soon starting a new adventure.

Any information, contact, or feedback about your life experience in the country would be very helpful to me. I have never been to Colombia but I heard so many positive things about the country.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and sharing more.

Thank you.

Massimo

Hello Massimo,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Cartagena forum so that you may better receive some infos from members.

While waiting for their responses, feel free to read the Living in Colombia guide for expats.

All the best

Bhavna