Last activity 30 September 2024 by ahmadshan30

Irha99

@New account yes on 19th of june

New account

@Irha99 when was your chamber done? yeah InSha Allah

New account

@Irha99 when was your chamber done?? yeah Insha Allah

New account

@Irha99 okay then insha Allah we will get the visas soon. Let me know when you get the visa

Irha99

Will do thank you !

limshas gallery

@Irha99me also same prob

limshas gallery

Same problem,applied on june 5th,but still no reply,,my friends applied on june 10 and june 26 approved the same date

limshas gallery

@New account

hii did you get any reply

New account

@limshas gallery their visa got issued??

New account
    Same problem,applied on june 5th,but still no reply,,my friends applied on june 10 and june 26 approved the same date         -@limshas gallery i

s their visa issued??

limshas gallery

@New account

yes ,the same date they got their visa

limshas gallery

@New account

s issued

New account

@limshas gallery oh my god thats amazing. My COC was done on 10 june. but still there is not a slight change in the application.  n dod not rec my visa yet.

limshas gallery

I dont know ,what to do ,,,i think i should apply again

New account

@limshas gallery yeah i think i should also do the same. its very confusing. not getting the proper updates.

New account

@limshas gallery when did your friends apply and when was their coc done and when the visa was issued? can you please tell us details

Irha99

@limshas gallery you should call them

New account

@Irha99 there is no proper reply from their side. i already called them. they asked me to just wait. they say its normal that people have to wait for more than a month.

New account

@limshas gallery when was the visa issued for your frnd who applied on 10 june because my coc was done on the same date. so hopefully i might also get my visa then that’s why im asking. can you please tell.

limshas gallery

My friend applied on june 10 ,the same day she got her visa

New account

@limshas gallery umm okay. may be we have to apply it again. anyone know the procedure??

account new

@Irha99 got your visa??

account new

@Irha99 did you get the visa?

limshas gallery

did anyone get the visa???i did not get

account new

@limshas gallery no, i did not get it. Still the same

limshas gallery

Did you ask anyone??

account new

@limshas gallery I also called the help center they are not giving proper reply but just asking me to wait thats it

limshas gallery

shall we apply again?if we apply again there will be any problem?? because for me its almost one month,for getting visa only maximum 5-6 working days…but for us its taking long time

New account

@limshas gallery hi, i got my visa today. thank god Alhumdulilah. i heard they are doing it in reverse order like they are issuing forst those who applied on 11 June and then 10, 9 , 8,7 June respectively. yesterday one of my frnds who applied on 11 June got her visa and today mine i applied on 10 June. this is just my observation and not anything offficial.  i hope everyone get their visas approved soon.

Irha99

@New account thats amazing ! no i didnt get my visa yet. hope to get it soon

Irha99

@limshas gallery i think we should wait

limshas gallery

@New account

woww super,,happy to hear

i will wait for my visa also

hope ,i will get soon

limshas gallery

@Irha99

yes

Irha99

@limshas gallery

hopefully we will get this week also ! let me know when you get yours

limshas gallery

@Irha99

ya sure ,,me also everytime checking

limshas gallery

@newrv

i applied on june 5th ,still waiting,tell her to wait,may be she will get this week

Irha99

@newrv

just wait hopefully we will

get this week inshaAllah

Arsha Faiss

@New account

my chamber done on 2nd june. still visa not issued. What avout u?

Arsha Faiss

My visa chamber was done on 2nd june. still not issued.. does anybody facing same prob?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles