inshaAllah you will get also

first my request was rejected and they told me to fill it in arabic

then i applied again in arabic

it got confirmed

limshas gallery

Wow super

Abu Eisa

Hi All,

I applied visit for my kids on 23rd June and Chamber done on 24th June. Visa not yet approved. The status is showing the same. Is it delaying nowadays? Please help..

Abu Eisa

Anybody got delayed more than 1 week?

limshas gallery

@Abu Eisa

yes,,applied on june 5th,chamber also done,still no visa

Abu Eisa

My visa rejected saying, to make new request in Arabic.

Again I created new and within 15 minutes of chamber, my visa got approved. Alhamdulillah.

Imranpatel93

@Abu Eisa i faced the same issue today. it got rejected saying i need to fill in arabic. however when i was trying to fill in arabic and selecting the nationality as indian they name field was getting coverted to english automatically

limshas gallery

L

limshas gallery

@Arsha Fais

hi did you get your visa??

Zubair Ilyas

i applied for family visa on 24 june for 3 family members, 2 of them issued visa and 1 of them they said have issue with fingerprints, then they took face picture with palms, submitted again but no reply from them till now, its delayed but i don't know the reason, anyone faced this issue ?

Zubair Ilyas

i applied for family iqama visa for 3 members, they issues visa for 2 of them but put objection on third one as they said there is issue in fingerprint, we went to tasheer office again and they took face picture with palm and sent passport again to embassy, but after 1 week, there is no reply, whole of this process took 2 weeks but still not able to get any update, anyone faced same ?

AfrAruf

Hello everyone, we applied for multiple entry 365 visa on 28th june. The application date on the website KSA visa shows 3rd July. I am travelling on Sunday. Did anyone experience the same or has got the visa

Newinkit

Hey everyone, I'm in the same boat. Husband applied for a family visit visa for me and got it chambered on July 8, no update since then. In the past, it got issued within 3 days. Anyone received theirs recently who can share their timeline please sad.png ?

vaibhavbansal0103

is this issue still there since i have not got the visa yet. anybody got family residence visa recently?

Saaf83

I have applied on 14th of July and Chamber attestation was also done on the same day but still no update.

Saaf83

@Newinkit Hi, have you got any update?

Saaf83

No

Newinkit

@Saaf83 Unfortunately no, still waiting. please update if you hear anything

King02

Hello everyone,

I had applied for visit visa on 10th july. Till now its not approved.  what maybe the problem

Safwanshan

Visit visa processing time 7 days. If its delay may be rejected,  check visa status in mofa website.

kaabid364

Hi Everyone, I applied family visit visa for my wife and daughter. I applied on 31st july 2024 and COC done on 01st Aug 2024. but still in same status.  Can anyone tell me when will i get the visa ?  please update

vaibhavbansal0103

@kaabid364 apply in arabic. maybe take help from some agent who will fill the form in Arabic. you will get approval in 10 minutes.

kaabid364

@vaibhavbansal0103 dear Vaibhav i have received 20 days after that " under process request" before not showing status. now what i will do

areebmohsin

is anyone else facing delays currently? i applied 3 days ago. and it doesnt show any update. just the simple application page i filed.

areebmohsin

I applied 4 days ago. got it chambered the same day but till now there is not update. It doesn't even say if its under process. just shows the application i submitted. is anyone facing the same currently?

tahir8957

Hello guy, i have applied for family viza, chamberized on 21st of August and its already over 10 days the status remains same, no change, can anyone help to know, how much time it takes to get the viza approval from MOI  these days ... Thanks ^_^

muhammad adeel khan

@areebmohsin did your visas approved? Till 13days its just application nothing is written 2days ago its start showing you application is under process but till now no update

ahmadshan30

@muhammad adeel khan any updates brother..?? mine is same status (request) from 25 days,,,

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles